Sign in to follow this  
Match Day Pie

SHUTUP CULLUM

Dear Peter Cullum,

Unless you have a valid contribution to make to this club - i.e. several million pounds - would you please shut your mouth and go away.

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]

Dear Peter Cullum,

Unless you have a valid contribution to make to this club - i.e. several million pounds - would you please shut your mouth and go away.

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[/quote]

agreed. stop commenting on issues that have no relevance to you. you dont want to be part of ncfc its obvious so stop involving yourself through the media. were bored of your carrot dangling techniques.

Language is a bit strong, but I agree with your sentiments. All too often he has dangled the carrot of investment in the media, without actually giving a straight answer one way or the other.Compare that with Carl Moore, who has frequently put money into the club without seemingly seeking any noticeable publicity...

hes all talk , he said he would help the club if we were in a muddle ....we are ... he isnt.

hes a burden to this club ,  i would like to see him and roeder go off into the sunset together forever .

and let someone who wants this club have it , who say what they do .

no bullsh** .... say it do it..

lets have some passion back at carrow road , with the clubs best interests at heart.

cullum you talk crap.

Why don''t we all suggest that the media stop running to him for a quote on everything! I''m pretty sure he''s not ringing round newspaper offices all day offering his opinions.

To be fair, IF as claimed he is an avid Norwich fan, he has as much right to voice his opinion as you and I. The fact that he can do it in the press as opposed to a forum is irrelevant. Its the press editors choice to put it in the paper so to speak.

Exactly, Mr Brownstone, it''s not Cullum who should shut up necessarily, its more that Archant should stop hassling him every five minutes for a quote about this, that and t''other.  I suppose he was a natural choice to speak to regarding yesterday''s sacking, but only because of his and their love-in last summer.Archant seem to have gotten everyone''s opinion on the matter - Fleming, Cullum, Moores - wonder if they''ve actually bothered contacting Delia??

I appreciate your concern so I emailed Mr Cullum and he said that as a concerned fan he has every right to comment on NCFC, by the way he wants Graham Le Saux to be the new manager.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

Dear Peter Cullum,

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[/quote]

agreed. stop commenting on issues that have no relevance to you. you dont want to be part of ncfc its obvious so stop involving yourself through the media. were bored of your carrot dangling techniques.

[/quote]like you, he is a fan, he''s allowed to comment on whatever he wants, regardless if it''s as helpful or uninformed as your or anyone elses comments.It''s all business - he will own the club one day - without lining the Smiths pocket too much.

Some of the comments on this thread really are pathetic and some people really need to get a grip.  Cullum (who has far better NCFC and business credentials than Delia ever had) is painted as the nasty ogre whilst "those who are above questioning" take our club on an ever-downward spiral.  So he`s said he "Probably won`t let the club disapear into oblivion"?  Wow.  What on earth`s wrong with that?

[quote user="Scottlarock"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Match Day Pie"]

Dear Peter Cullum,

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[/quote]

[/quote]

like you, he is a fan, he''s allowed to comment on whatever he wants, regardless if it''s as helpful or uninformed as your or anyone elses comments.

It''s all business - he will own the club one day - without lining the Smiths pocket too much.

[/quote]

and thats where you are incorrect

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Its Delia Smith that we need to go away and its about time some of you realised that .
[/quote]

Agreed, we may benefit from the new manager effect and survive this year but we''ll be back to square one next year because they won''t give him enough money for players. It will never be any different while she is still here.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Some of the comments on this thread really are

pathetic and some people really need to get a grip.  Cullum (who has

far better NCFC and business credentials than Delia ever had) is

painted as the nasty ogre whilst "those who are above questioning" take

our club on an ever-downward spiral.  So he`s said he "Probably won`t

let the club disapear into oblivion"?  Wow.  What on earth`s wrong with

that?[/quote]

I see your spin machine is in full flow. I can''t see anywhere on this

thread where people have suggested Delia is "above questioning", can

you? The only person who has brought that up is you - so clearly you want somebody to bite.

Back on topic, people are saying that it is frustrating when Peter Cullum is constantly

quoted with a "maybe I''ll invest, but who knows?" inference and zero substance. As has

been pointed out, this is more to do with the press constantly quoting

him than him not being allowed an opinion. For example, Carl Moore has clearly given far more of his lesser personal fortune than Peter Cullum to the club over the years, but I can''t remember him ever giving this many quotes to the paper, or at least them being printed.Ironically, for somebody so cynical, your constant criticism of anyone who dares question PC is rather amusing.

As for "oblivion", surely we are on the brink of it right now. IMO the only thing that can push us the other way is getting in some decent players and saving ourselves from relegation this season. It''s clear Delia hasn''t got any more money to do this. Thankfully Carl Moore contributed to Lita''s wages - heaven knows whe would likely be down and out if it wasn''t for his goals...

[quote user="we8wba"]nice to know you only want him for his fortune[/quote]

..............No he has a nice personality too.

He does seem to be all talk, no action.

When he does talk it creates a false optimism around the place, which ultimately ends in disappointment and is not good for NCFC

Dear Peter Cullum,

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[/quote]

You''re not speaking on behalf of the fans [:@]

Maybe have a go at Archant who keep ringing him up and asking his views, whats he meant to say, no comment?

I too get annoyed that he pops up everytime something happens, but I blame Archant. They threw their lot in with PC over the summer and now they know any mention of Cullum gets us all hooked. Personally I''d like it if Cullum just said ''no comment'' the next time archant rung him though.

Dear Peter Cullum,

Yours,

The fans of NCFC.

[/quote]Speak for yourself but you do not speak for me.

none of us promised 20 million quid , thats the difference , if i had his cash i would have been the first to say and do .

on his behalf , it was a pointless effort .

then to say latter , i wouldnt see this club go down .

then to say , i wouldnt .

the bloke is full of it , he talks the talk but thats it.

all he has done is harm , and caused more of a anti  delia feeling with the fans.

if he is as clever as he is , he should have realised its not as simple as chucking 20 million at the team and taking control.

no doubt he knows that , the way he has acted hasnt been in the best interests of norwich city.

go away cullum , or should i say put up or shut up , your not helping at all .

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[quote user="we8wba"]nice to know you only want him for his fortune[/quote]

..............No he has a nice personality too.

[/quote]Debbie McGhee, why did you marry the millionaire Paul Daniels ?