Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

WHAT QUESTIONS WILL THE INTERVIEW PANEL ASK

I  presume there will  be some sort of selection process to  decide on our new manager, I hope it doesnt take as long as the last one did. I just wonder how the interview is structured and do  they have  to ask all the candidates the same questions. I remember Mumby saying after Grant was appointed that he  had given really good  answers to the panel, to that I would say "so what" It cleartly didnt get us a good manager, presumably the interview panel would  say the same about Rodent. The main driver in all this is bound  to be cost, as it always is, so does  it really matter what they say at interview or is  the final question about salary the only  one that really effects the decision.

What difference does it make if an applicant gives a good interview, surely track record is  the key to appointing a manager. It`s this  sort of lack of football nounce that has served us badly over recent years, lets hope they  chose the right manager for the  right footballing reasons this time. Nieve I know  but there you are.

What questions do you think candidates will  be asked, one of the first ones  I would want to know  is "why were you sacked from your last job"?

I guess the first one Doncaster will ask is, "can you save us from relegation and get us promoted without spending any money?"

doncaster "hello ______________"

__________"hi"

doncaster" I have a few questions lines up for you they are

-are you better than roeder

-can you save us from relegation

-what can you do with no money!"

__________replies with"

-yes of course

-sure

-i can bring he kids through"

doncaster " well you''re hired"

Heres some questions for a starter:

1. Are you prepared to sit there like a mushroom while we give you no transfer kitty?

2. Can you insult the customers (oops fans)?

3. Could you ensure that we are no where near the playoffs?

4. How good are you at bull*?

5. Can you say ''Have a nice day!''?

What about :

Has Fotheringham got any pics of you in an uncompromising position with cattle, as we think that this was the only reason for the previous encumbant to continually play this idiot?

How much money could you personally put into our transfer kitty?Are you prepared to do what the crowd wants, rather than what you want?Would you say that you are a man, sorry person, of prejudices?How well do you get on with referees?

(There could be many more!)

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]

What about :

Has Fotheringham got any pics of you in an uncompromising position with cattle, as we think that this was the only reason for the previous encumbant to continually play this idiot?

[/quote]LOL[:D][:D]

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]

What about :

[/quote]

hahaha brilliant! [:D]

How big is your carbon footprint?

Can you please give a rendition of Cameo''s Word Up in the style of the singing postman whilst drowning in the river yare?

Are you willing to polish Gary Doc''s head on a twice weekly basis?

Will you be prepared to have fat man Gunn lingering round like bad smell?

and finally. ...

does Carl Cort look like a poor and shabby Kris Akabusi?