Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

CULLUMS COMING

[quote user="city till i die"]

hahaha

you may laugh, but i will have the last laugh

watch this space!!!!

[/quote]

My dream is that Delia has already sold the club to Cullum and he is choosing the new manager and giving him a 20 million pound budget, so I hope you''re right but fear my dreams will be shattered.

Nope he''s correct. Cullum is on his way and soon. Delia will remain also but have less of a hands on role. The new manager has long been decided. Announcement tomorrow morning and there will be little surprise. The bookies are rarely wrong.

hahaha

watch this space!!!!

[/quote]

If Cullums coming then I think I might too in excitement!!

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="city till i die"]

hahaha

watch this space!!!!

[/quote]

My dream is that Delia has already sold the club to Cullum and he is choosing the new manager and giving him a 20 million pound budget, so I hope you''re right but fear my dreams will be shattered.

[/quote]If you''re right - I only hope the gentleman reported to be responsible for stumping up the Roeder pay-off, gets properly compensated first - along with all the other financial assistance he has given in recent years. Then I hope Mr Cullum appreciates what being a true fan really means when you have a big bank balance to fall back on.

i swear down, this no joke , im not pulling anyones leg,

i havent got a clue about the ins and out, but its true, he is going to be investing in Norwich city

[/quote]

I heard this earlier today but took it with a pinch of salt as much as I would love this to be true, city till i die can you PM me what you know?

CTID, please tell me you are not on a wind up.  I don''t believe Cullum is anyone near coming into the club, mainly because an offer for Delia''s shares would force her to note the offer to all shareholders.  So I guess the only thing that would happen is he gets new shares for the money.I don''t believe you, but please try and convince me otherwise.

i havent got a clue about the ins and out, but its true, he is going to be investing in Norwich city

[/quote]

I swear down is something my 16 year old son says. Out of interest how old are you.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]CTID, please tell me you are not on a wind up.  I don''t believe Cullum is anyone near coming into the club, mainly because an offer for Delia''s shares would force her to note the offer to all shareholders.  So I guess the only thing that would happen is he gets new shares for the money.

I don''t believe you, but please try and convince me otherwise.
[/quote]

Agreed. I think this is a load of rubbish. Got to gie a bit more info and try a bit harder if you want anyone to take you seriously ...

I was told by a few people that their are interesting times ahead. Maybe they mean that we will win one, lose one and draw one, Delia will sing again as well as the Riverend

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

I swear down is something my 16 year old son says. Out of interest how old are you.

[/quote]

im 25 mate,

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im 25 mate,

[/quote]

You dodged what I said quite quickly ... Didn''t you?

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="city till i die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im 25 mate,

[/quote]Are you going to answer my question CTID?

[quote user="glove1"]more chance of marcus evans investing than cullum, he has already said his business is losing money due to the economic downturn.[/quote]

He can affford to lose a few million and not really notice it.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]Nope he''s correct. Cullum is on his way and soon. Delia will remain also but have less of a hands on role. The new manager has long been decided. Announcement tomorrow morning and there will be little surprise. The bookies are rarely wrong.[/quote]Is Tiny coming with them? [;)]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I can safely say "Oh look, a flying pig" [:P]
[/quote]

Precisely. I think we can come to this conclusion judging by CTID''s lack of response to what ncfcstar and I said.

im 25, and am a trainee barrister!!!

right i dont know to much, my parents live in kent and are close friends to the cullums, my sister is peters daughters close mate!!!

i heard something earlier,so i rang  them earlier and asked and she repied "i think you will be surprised soon" i didnt beleive her  and laughed it off!!

im 100% sure he was the one who put the money up to sack glenn!!and not carl moore,

shoot me down if you want!!!