Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Breakfast with Roeder

The Delia Canary Catering event list booklet just arrived in the post, on Wednesday the 18th February you can book for £25, Breakfast with manager Glenn Roeder,the booklet states that Roeder "has plenty of opinions,and plenty of ideas" I nearly choked on my cornflakes when i read that, what a pile of sh*t the club is really taking the p*ss with that one, i shall be sending that back to carrow road with a little message,thanks but no thanks!!

Let''s just see, what am I doing on that day? Oh yes, there''s some good programmes on TV and I have some library books to take back. Clearly the club have not tapped into the depth of anti-Roeder feeling yet.

25 squid to eat delia''s pig swill (yes i have worked in the kitchens at carrow -i could only stand one day) and to listen to an arrogant twunt. but the most worrying thing about is that rodent''s still gonna have a job in a month''s time. seen in the edp this morning rodent''s up for a fight, we''ve played 27 league games shouldn''t he have started fighting before; in his own words he says the squd is quality so if the team is not to blame for the current situation that leaves 2 options the management or board; actually there is one more option both. GIVE US BACK OUR CLUB

[quote user="loz h"]25 squid to eat delia''s pig swill (yes i have worked in the kitchens at carrow -i could only stand one day) and to listen to an arrogant twunt. but the most worrying thing about is that rodent''s still gonna have a job in a month''s time. seen in the edp this morning rodent''s up for a fight, we''ve played 27 league games shouldn''t he have started fighting before; in his own words he says the squd is quality so if the team is not to blame for the current situation that leaves 2 options the management or board; actually there is one more option both. GIVE US BACK OUR CLUB[/quote]

there diffrent to delias

[quote user="singing canary"]

i strugle to believe them knowing how popular he is, they come out with soomething like that.

are they taking the p**!!!

[/quote]

I know, my Wife read it and laughed,even she said "what are the club thinking with that one"

I understand that Roeder has removed locally supplied bacon, sausages and eggs from the menu and is borrowing some breakfast foods that are just past their best before dates from some slightly fancier restaurants in London and Italy believing that despite being more expensive they will improve the overall menu and any not used can be sent back.

What this tells us is that Roeder will still be here on 18th February, no matter what.

Personally I''m supremely indifferent as to whether he stays or goes.  Until there''s a change in the boardroom it doesn''t much matter who the manager is.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]The Delia Canary Catering event list booklet just arrived in the post, on Wednesday the 18th February you can book for £25, Breakfast with manager Glenn Roeder,the booklet states that Roeder "has plenty of opinions,and plenty of ideas" I nearly choked on my cornflakes when i read that, what a pile of sh*t the club is really taking the p*ss with that one, i shall be sending that back to carrow road with a little message,thanks but no thanks!![/quote]

We had the same tripe through the door this morning, and I duly filed it in the bin.

I''d sooner have a burger from one of the vans outside CR and chat to real fans, instead of a guy who is so far up his own arris all you see are two feet poking out, £25 for breckie lol they are having a grin surely?   [:)]

despite the fact that most of us want roeder out i doubt this breakfast meeting was his idea so we shouldnt all be knocking him for this. Another way of looking at it would be to go along and spout off what most of you have been doing here for the past few months to his face!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Hopefully, the tumbleweed will be rolling past Mr Roeder having his lonely breakfast by himself (but I doubt it).[/quote]

He wont care anyway. He will be more bothered if people DO turn up. How wrong it would be of those people to be eating from the same table as Mr Glenn Roeder. Discraceful! ... [:|]

can we cook the breakfast?a bit of dig sh*t pate and a side of urinated orange juicefollowed by a 1 sided argument on the topic of your choice.and then a photo opportunity with the elzabub himself.

[quote user="braintree canary"]despite the fact that most of us want roeder out i doubt this breakfast meeting was his idea so we shouldnt all be knocking him for this. Another way of looking at it would be to go along and spout off what most of you have been doing here for the past few months to his face![/quote]

What and pay £25 for the privilege....behave.

i would happy to say what i could to his face.

roeder your a useless tool , who wont listen to anyone , and you have no respect for the fans.

infact i would note , every decent coment ,everyone has made on here.

im sure it would be more of a novel to be honest.

If they really wanted to do an event like that, that would sell out quickly they should do an after dinner event with Sir Mike Walker, I''m sure it''d be a full house. Or would that just remind people of what we once were???