Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

I would have prefered the board to go....

Personally i would have prefered the board to have gone and it seems that judging by the talk on here, their failures have been instantly forgotten.

Will the decision to sack GR ease the pressure on them and all will be forgiven? Or are people gonna up the pressure on them?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Personally i would have prefered the board to have gone and it seems that judging by the talk on here, their failures have been instantly forgotten.

Will the decision to sack GR ease the pressure on them and all will be forgiven? Or are people gonna up the pressure on them?

[/quote]I agree with you.I just dont see why everyone on here is so happy that we have once again been hoodwinked.

Smith will try to shrug this off and move on with her celebrity star untarnished... and sadly I fear the sheep who follow her will have their usual case of amnesia when any new manager comes in.

We are a shambles.....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Smith will try to shrug this off and move on with her celebrity star untarnished... and sadly I fear the sheep who follow her will have their usual case of amnesia when any new manager comes in.

We are a shambles.....

[/quote]

Agree 100%.

She did save us tho Cluck [:p]

think a new manager will have the usual "new manager syndrome"! and we will knick a few results, but a few months down the line the normal service will resume!

The stowmarket two should pass the club on NOW, free of charge to someone who can move things forward....

When is she/they going to be held accountable for her many mistakes?????

I''m not sure anyone has forgotten - but this is not the time to discuss it and it has been discussed over and over.    We need to get out of the shit and then put pressure on the board.[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I''m not sure anyone has forgotten - but this is not the time to discuss it and it has been discussed over and over.    We need to get out of the shit and then put pressure on the board.[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote][/quote]No, i feel now is the time to let the club sink to its lowest point.That will make them leave, under them, nothing will ever change, and iam not trying to be mean about it, but there lack of investment from the sky money is the biggest scandel ever imho.I dont blame them for not being rich enough to compete, i blame them for there lack of skill in running a FOOTBALL club.

I have to join you,the board have done a great job in the earlier years especially with the stadium,just with recent mistakes made & the financial clout needed in the game now Delia & Co can''t compete.This sacking is partly a smoke screen for their mistakes and an attempt to waiver peoples opinions on renewing their season tickets with the up and coming season ticket prices being released. 

Ok so some are happy to see the club sink to it''s lowest point?  So you would be happy to let the club be relegated and face possible administration would you?  Then what if there is no one to save us?  We are going to be going through a real tough recession, now is not the time for anyone to be going into administration.

What if there was no more NCFC?

Not likely but it could happen.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Ok so some are happy to see the club sink to it''s lowest point?  So you would be happy to let the club be relegated and face possible administration would you?  Then what if there is no one to save us?  We are going to be going through a real tough recession, now is not the time for anyone to be going into administration.

[/quote]Unfortunatly, there is only the concept of what NCFC once was to support.The club we have today, is living on past glory, there are no more heros at NCFC.We are in  a deperate state, no money, no plan, no ambition, no team, no team spirit.Nothing, the club at this moment in time is not even a shadow of once past glorys.What a sad f   uck  ing day all round [:(] [:''(]

A bit like saving a turkey for Christmas eh CUSDP?......

It''s death is always predictable too.   [;)]

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Unfortunatly, there is only the concept of what NCFC once was to support.
The club we have today, is living on past glory, there are no more heros at NCFC.
We are in  a deperate state, no money, no plan, no ambition, no team, no team spirit.
Nothing, the club at this moment in time is not even a shadow of once past glorys.
What a sad f   uck  ing day all round [:(] [:''(]
[/quote]

Here we have the classic "fear factor" generated by the club''s almighty "saviour"....and it is still working like a dream.

We managed quite nicely before she parked her burger van in Carrow Road....and we would managed perfectly well if she buggered off. She has destroyed this club in the name of personal vanity and as has been eloquently stated above...there is nothing left of that which she inherited.

We are now a Swindon at best....or a Barnet at worst. Great eh?

Don''t agree!

The board has to go but until a buyer is found their going nowhere!

Roeder was the closest to the team and was failing badly so it was important to get shot of him ASAP!

A decent manager could still be successful with Delia and CO, it just happened their last 2 appointments haven''t fallen into that category!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Don''t agree!

Roeder was the closest to the team and was failing badly so it was important to get shot of him ASAP!

A decent manager could still be successful with Delia and CO, it just happened their last 2 appointments haven''t fallen into that category!

[/quote]

Last 2! Tell me your joking!

Mike Walker part 2

Bruce Rioch

Bryan Hamilton

Nigel Worthington

Peter Grant

Glenn Roeder

So its not ok to lose games but to appoint under performing managers is acceptable?

Sacking GR will just buy them some time as all of a sudden they are smelling of roses for dealing with the situation. Basically clearing up there mess!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

The board are decent people.

Roeder is a complete prat.

I''m glad that man is finally out of our club.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Don''t agree!

[/quote]

Last 2! Tell me your joking!

Mike Walker part 2

Bruce Rioch

Bryan Hamilton

Nigel Worthington

Peter Grant

Glenn Roeder

So its not ok to lose games but to appoint under performing managers is acceptable?

Sacking GR will just buy them some time as all of a sudden they are smelling of roses for dealing with the situation. Basically clearing up there mess!

[/quote]

Worthington was a success until the Premiership!

I was referring to after Worthy had left!

Hamilton was a joke, just a yes man who didn''t really want the job!

Rioch got frustrated with the boards to tight budget. In another time he may of done OK!

Mike Walker didn''t quite work out the 2nd time although he must be the only manager in history to be sacked just after getting the manager of the month award at Colchester U and then after winning his last 2 homes games 5 -0 at Norwich!

I''ll agree apart from Worthingotn the records very ropey! 

OMG! The events of today have made my desire for them to go even greater!

Worthy wanted!! What an absolute joke, these prats in charge are really making me feel bitter.

A few weeks ago i posted on here....Roeder or the board......

The majority were Roeder but the board to closely follow...are people going to sit back and let them off now?

For the sake of our club....i hope not!

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

The club we have today, is living on past glory, there are no more heros at NCFC.
We are in  a deperate state, no money, no plan, no ambition, no team, no team spirit.
Nothing, the club at this moment in time is not even a shadow of once past glorys.
[/quote]

Here we have the classic "fear factor" generated by the club''s almighty "saviour"....and it is still working like a dream.

We managed quite nicely before she parked her burger van in Carrow Road....and we would managed perfectly well if she buggered off. She has destroyed this club in the name of personal vanity and as has been eloquently stated above...there is nothing left of that which she inherited.

[/quote]

Please don''t pretend to know what I feel, because you don''t [:P]

It''s all very well and good coming out with the lines you do, but what''s your solution?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]BOARD OUT!  BOARD OUT!   BOARD OUT![/quote]

Seconded here!

you could have made the font a bit bigger though. try -

BOARD OUT!  BOARD OUT!   BOARD OUT!

much better

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please don''t pretend to know what I feel, because you don''t [:P]

It''s all very well and good coming out with the lines you do, but what''s your solution?

[/quote]

Still waiting for the solution lol