Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

Kitty Concern!!!

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"][quote user="SJkitty"]

I will ask the treasurer to send the payment to the club... I will ask the club to send a copy of a receipt to NCISA thanking them for their support..

I will now take steps to close the whole Kitty project.

It will be best, as it will focus supporters attention on how poor NCISA performs as the main supporters group.

Discussion is now closed.[/quote]

Discussion is not closed.  Stop behaving like a petulant child. As if there was nothing else you could do to make this whole affair look like amateur hour...you somehow found it.

[/quote]

seems pretty closed to me mate...sorry but he''s done what is asked.

I don''t accept his arguement on NCISA, but this surely has to be ignored and moved on? If he doesn''t get a reaction he''ll stop his slander.

[quote user="SJkitty"]

I will ask the treasurer to send the payment to the club... I will ask the club to send a copy of a receipt to NCISA thanking them for their support..

It will be best, as it will focus supporters attention on how poor NCISA performs as the main supporters group.

Discussion is now closed.

[/quote]

I am shocked that that is your response to valid questions.  To close the whole project down!

As SimonOTBC said, without transparency the whole things falls flat on his face.  It appears that you would rather closed the whole thing down rather than answer the questions posed, why?

The Kitty would have stood a much better chance with openness, regular updates, working with/alongside other supporter''s groups (not to rival them), embracing and reaching out to the fans, once established there could well have been a link on the pink un and who knows, one day maybe even on the official site, perhaps working with the club to provide competition prizes for members, who knows?  If it was run like this from the beginning it would have gained much more credibility and probably as a result gained much more support.

If that is your honest answer, then yes, it probably is best to close the project down.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="Mr_Chimp"][quote user="SJkitty"]

Discussion is not closed.  Stop behaving like a petulant child. As if there was nothing else you could do to make this whole affair look like amateur hour...you somehow found it.

[/quote]

seems pretty closed to me mate...sorry but he''s done what is asked.

I don''t accept his arguement on NCISA, but this surely has to be ignored and moved on? If he doesn''t get a reaction he''ll stop his slander.

[/quote]I see your point but he hasn''t actually done anything that was asked.  There was a list of perfectly reasonable, straightforward questions put to him on behalf of the Kitty that, quite frankly, shouldn''t even need to be asked.  None of these have been answered other than the above hysterical whine.

Well done Kathy and all at NCISA for responding so professionally to SJKitty''s questions. I''m sure that he will now reciprocate by answering the list of questions that CA posed many hours ago and which he has been studiously avoiding. If he now fails to do so, I''m sure that all neutral observers of this thread will draw their own conclusions.

Wow. HE has control of £3,000 of supporters money? I know people always say that many find themselves in the wrong job but Jesus Christ this would be like asking Micheal Jackson to open a day care center...

What? Too Soon?

This conclusion, if indeed that''s what it is, demonstrates what a farce the whole sorry episode was. However, just because the man has said he will a) ask the treasurer to send a cheque to the club, b) he will speak to the club to ensure a receipt is issued and c) he will now take steps to close the whole Kitty prject down, please note that he did not say WHEN he would do a and b. The only place where he indicated any relationship to timing is when he indicated he would close the project down NOW. I don''t think NOW has a good track record with this project. Given that there has been next to no updating going on in the past the soundest advice is for everyone not to hold your breath on any action. I''m afraid I agree wholeheartedly with Norfolk Lutonian and, as I also stated earlier in the thread, the prudent approach is a quick call to the police and/or club is the most sensible action and a refusal to give this project any further publicity. It''s not deserved and asking further questions is obviously an exercise in futility. 

[quote user="SJkitty"]

So you''d rather close your project which you said on Saturday that ''''you''d run whilst there was breathe in your body'''' than answer a few simple questions about who is running the project, why didn''t the fans meeting happen and when was the money going to be passed to the club.

Seems odd to me that you''d rather give up than share that information with us fans.

I''ll answer your most recent post on the ncisa thread on this thread  as its kitty related and at the end of the day the kitty is nothing to do with ncisa.

[quote user="SJkitty"]

Hi, I have been saying for months i needed help and it fell on deaf ears.

I can''t possibly do everything as the site needed writers, the forums needed managing, businesses needed contacting, and my job would have been to make sure the site was guided to become a useful local resource.[/quote]

But Steve where have you asked anyone for help since you stop posting about the kitty last summer and whats happened to all the people who were involved in the scheme, like the committee, your advisors, solicitors, treasurers  etc etc.

All you had to do was either put a post on here or your website asking for volunteers to help  and then organised a meeting for all interested parties, who knows you may have got lots of helping hands. Its a shame that you didn''t involve Norwich fans at an earlier stage because then your hard work wouldn''t have been wasted.

I''m glad the money raised is being handed over, I''m sure the academy/club will be over the moon to receive £3000.

Having been busy for a few days, I''ve only just had time to digest all of this since my last post some 3 or 4 pages ago... I could spend some time writing my thoughts on this whole palaver, but most of it has already been said.  All I think it left to say is.... Wow.... just.... wow.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]  All I think it left to say is.... Wow.... just.... wow.
[/quote]

or Meow Meow [:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="SJkitty"]

Discussion is now closed.

[/quote]

I am shocked that that is your response to valid questions.  To close the whole project down!

As SimonOTBC said, without transparency the whole things falls flat on his face.  It appears that you would rather closed the whole thing down rather than answer the questions posed, why?

[/quote]

As there is a company behind the kitty, has Steve asked his remaining directors / committee members their view as to whether the company should be wound up? 

What about the view of the company members (shareholders)?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"] As there is a company behind the kitty, has Steve asked his remaining directors / committee members their view as to whether the company should be wound up? 

What about the view of the company members (shareholders)?

[/quote]

But are there any directors/committee/shareholders, thats one of the questions I asked which wasn''t answered?

im not going to comment on whether the kitty is good, terrible, or otherwise...

I met Steve and he was a passionate Norwich City supporter and i''m sure that wont change. the kitty clearly hasn''t worked... if its closed down then i am sure there is a way for people to get their money back.

what a sorry state of affairs.To be honest I don''t blame him for closing it down, probably didn''t need the hassleFor all the people who wrote on this thread not one offer to help take the reins. 

[quote user="Hit Squad"]what a sorry state of affairs.

To be honest I don''t blame him for closing it down, probably didn''t need the hassle

For all the people who wrote on this thread not one offer to help take the reins.

[/quote]

Are you offering?.....No, thought not.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]what a sorry state of affairs.To be honest I don''t blame him for closing it down, probably didn''t need the hassleFor all the people who wrote on this thread not one offer to help take the reins. 

[/quote]

[/quote]Twat, I wasn''t one of the people hounding him

[quote user="Hit Squad"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

To be honest I don''t blame him for closing it down, probably didn''t need the hassle

For all the people who wrote on this thread not one offer to help take the reins.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Twat, I wasn''t one of the people hounding him
[/quote]

You have obviously not heard of corporate governance.

[quote user="Hit Squad"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Twat, I wasn''t one of the people hounding him
[/quote]

Norty wurdz Hit Sod......May sound ok in smokers corner at school, not on here though.....numbnuts.

Damn, now you''ve got me doing it!

Should I send the trophy straight to Steve or return it to EDP first?

[quote user="lBA"]Should I send the trophy straight to Steve or return it to EDP first?[/quote]Could you please remind me again exactly why you are the holder of the "Cock of the year" award?Was it something you said?[:S]

Guess the club have received the £3000 cheque from the Kitty by now,  Steve said that he''d ask them to send a receipt to NCISA so hopefully they should be able to confirm this.

[quote user="cityangel"]Guess the club have received the £3000 cheque from the Kitty by now,  Steve said that he''d ask them to send a receipt to NCISA so hopefully they should be able to confirm this.[/quote]

You''re a trusting soul Angel, particularly when you are expecting such promptness against a history of the exact opposite.

[quote user="cityangel"]Guess the club have received the £3000 cheque from the Kitty by now,  Steve said that he''d ask them to send a receipt to NCISA so hopefully they should be able to confirm this.[/quote]

He never sent us an e-mail or picked up the phone once when the Kitty was up and running so i think the Royal Mail is well beyond possibility! My souces also tell me that £3000 is a slight porky as well but anyway shall we put this matter to bed once and for all and move on?

I''m happy to move on when I know that the club has received the cheque for £3000 which is the amount Steve said they had collected.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

He never sent us an e-mail or picked up the phone once when the Kitty was up and running so i think the Royal Mail is well beyond possibility! My souces also tell me that £3000 is a slight porky as well but anyway shall we put this matter to bed once and for all and move on?

[/quote]

How would you know that and what are you implying?[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

How would you know that and what are you implying?[:^)]

[/quote]

I am not implying that anything dishonest has taken place if that is what you thought i was meaning norfolkbroadslim but that the figure  of £3000 quoted was not actually cash in the bank.After all pledges of money counts for nothing until it is received and banked if you understand what i mean.

My source is someone who was or is far closer to Steve Jacobs than any of us on this messageboard and who is involved with another supporters group/organisation.