Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

Kitty Concern!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Steve of the kitty to confirm that a cheque has been sent to the club and was it £3000?[/quote]

You are wasting your time CA going on past performances.If you are going to the NCFC forum on 16th how about you or i ask Mr McNally because i for one will take as gospel what he says unlike the mirrors and smoke we have been subjected to since day one from The Kitty end.

[/quote]

Spin makes a change from the lies i suppose..add to that some rumours from your imaginary friends and you have unleashed just about everything on the kitty in this thread John.

No wonder I called you a prat.. 

I should see Mr Mcnally this week whilst handing over the cheque...As there is no cheque book the signatories have to take time off work to get one issued to the club which is why there was a delay. Part of the security measures made when the kitty was formed to ensure funds were safe.

When it has been done Norwich City Kitty''s name will be clear.. As all bookwork has been submitted and monies paid across.

It will have raised £3000 + (£2000 for cancer research paid directly to them before i get any questions)(approx figures to save other questions)

This was with very little support whilst being constantly discredited or accused by the chairman of NCISA.

NCISA stand accused collectively for allowing this.

NCISA have no purpose other than to be destructive to the club and anything that stands to help it.

I suggest you get your thinking caps on as NCISA are about to experience fight for its credibility and reason for existence other than being an Achilles heel and a ego trip for its chairman.

Oh and just to make it clear I am still working and haven''t finished yet at 1am, so for me to answer at this time is quite normal..

[quote user="SJkitty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Steve of the kitty to confirm that a cheque has been sent to the club and was it £3000?[/quote]

You are wasting your time CA going on past performances.If you are going to the NCFC forum on 16th how about you or i ask Mr McNally because i for one will take as gospel what he says unlike the mirrors and smoke we have been subjected to since day one from The Kitty end.

[/quote]

Spin makes a change from the lies i suppose..add to that some rumours from your imaginary friends and you have unleashed just about everything on the kitty in this thread John.

I should see Mr Mcnally this week whilst handing over the cheque...As there is no cheque book the signatories have to take time off work to get one issued to the club which is why there was a delay. Part of the security measures made when the kitty was formed to ensure funds were safe.

When it has been done Norwich City Kitty''s name will be clear.. As all bookwork has been submitted and monies paid across.

It will have raised £3000 + (£2000 for cancer research paid directly to them before i get any questions)(approx figures to save other questions)

This was with very little support whilst being constantly discredited or accused by the chairman of NCISA.

NCISA have no purpose other than to be destructive to the club and anything that stands to help it.

I suggest you get your thinking caps on as NCISA are about to experience fight for its credibility and reason for existence other than being an Achilles heel and a ego trip for its chairman.

Oh and just to make it clear I am still working and haven''t finished yet at 1am, so for me to answer at this time is quite normal..

[/quote]

You go Erin!

[/quote]

[/quote]Is this meeting with McNally the meeting with NCFC Associate Directors? FWIW I don''t think anything criminal has gone here.  Rather some fans have tried to help and got in over their heads, and are no longer sure how to proceed.

Glad to hear that the money will soon be on its way Steve, thats all we wanted to know.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Steve of the Kitty or anyone connected with the Kitty.[/quote]

Have you tried e-mailing anyone from the NCK? [/quote]

Steve knows the thread is here WAY and he knows that we''ll be waiting to here that the money has been received by the club.We have a forum with McNally on the 16th and NCISA have promised to raise the matter with him on the fan''s behalf if it isn''t resolves by then.

People like ''''bendylonglegs'''' who posted that he made a monthly subscription to the kitty needs to know that his money has reached its destination, we all do.

[/quote]

City Angel i am a bit surprised at your "NCISA have promised" quote.I said to you before the game on Saturday that the forum on 16th would be an opportunity to raise the matter.A tad disappointed in you that a casual remark by Tilly has become a full blown "NCISA have promised".

Sorry if I''ve misquoted you Tilly, thought you said that either I could raise it or if not you would on our behalf?

Anyone looks like the matter will be long resolved by then so there won''t be any need for anyone to raise it.

Well done to everyone who helped to raise the £3000 I''m sure the club will put that to good use.

Hello all,This is just a quick one as I felt something needed to be said having had the thread from this site brought to my attention yesterday.I have today spoken to another of the committee members and it would seem that Steve has suggested to Mr Tilson that by way of proving that he is not involved in any kind of illegal operation, he will withdraw all funds from the Kitty tomorrow in cheque form which will be paid to the club.This is disappointing and something I was hoping we would have to avoid, but Steve has put a lot of effort into the Kitty and has taken the comments personally, which is understandable given some of the accusations made, but not excusable.  Again this is unfortunate but we are now in a position where Mr Tilson has been told what will happen and so must follow through with this.With luck Mr Tilson will report back to the various message boards once he has seen proof of the funding meaning that the Kitty continue working on raising funds for the club in the future.I will not be adding to this thread but will review all comments where required.ThanksSimon

If "Steve" had gotten his finger out of his butt and run the kitty in the manner a public fund should be run, ie open, honest, readily available and regular updates, etc, then he would not have to take it personally.  It of course  did not help that rather than keeping it simple you turned the kitty site into some sort of advertising mecca with no clarity, or even proof that the earnings etc from that were also going to the kitty.K.I.S.S.

So.... the money is not being sent to the club now???

How about publishing a copy of a bank statement?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mr Jacobs seems intent on turning this into a very personal vendetta against me and at the same time accusing NCISA of masterminding the downfall of The Kitty.How utterly childish,pathetic and yet more smoke and mirrors to hide behind.

How very convenient i have become for Mr Jacobs to hide behind whilst avoiding answering numerous questions asked by many posters about what is going on.

May i humbly suggest that all this could have been avoided by answering questions when they were asked and coming up with the goods which were promised by Mr Jacobs in numerous posts going back in excess of 18 months.

Finally Mr Jacobs your little rant about NCISA having no purpose other than being destructive to the Club is way off beam.By way of donations to the youth set up and our sponsorship in the past of coaching staff etc it amounts to £30,000.The Club grant us use of facilities within Carrow Road to hold forums and AGMs and over the years 5 members of our committee at various times have held positions on the now defunct SCG.Now if that is how our relationship is with the Club when we are "destructive" i must be looking through the wrong end of the telescope used by Mr Jacobs.

Doesn''t the new thread state that the kitty is going to contine now the toys have been picked up, so does that mean no £3k going to the club?

And why bother with a cheque book kitty man, just wire it. All you need is the clubs IBAN number.....

[quote user="conker"]Hello all,

This is just a quick one as I felt something needed to be said having had the thread from this site brought to my attention yesterday.

I have today spoken to another of the committee members and it would seem that Steve has suggested to Mr Tilson that by way of proving that he is not involved in any kind of illegal operation, he will withdraw all funds from the Kitty tomorrow in cheque form which will be paid to the club.

This is disappointing and something I was hoping we would have to avoid, but Steve has put a lot of effort into the Kitty and has taken the comments personally, which is understandable given some of the accusations made, but not excusable.  Again this is unfortunate but we are now in a position where Mr Tilson has been told what will happen and so must follow through with this.

With luck Mr Tilson will report back to the various message boards once he has seen proof of the funding meaning that the Kitty continue working on raising funds for the club in the future.

I will not be adding to this thread but will review all comments where required.

Thanks
Simon
[/quote]

Conker,

I think your post and the posts of Steve Jacobs just about sum up the state of the Kitty project, you don''t appear to be singing from the same hymn book yet you appear to be running the project together ?? Where have you been over the past 12 months whilst this has been rumbling on, outer mongolia ??

Steve posted quite clearly on here to us all ( not Mr Tilson) on the 23rd Feb that the Kitty project is closed, the website is being closed and that the a cheque will be forwarded to the club and thats what we are expecting to happen now.

To say that I''m angry is an understatement, I shall be copying all the posts from Steve over the past 12 months plus yours and will be sending them to the club so that they can distance themselves from this shambles asap.

CA

This is just a quick one as I felt something needed to be said having had the thread from this site brought to my attention yesterday.

I have today spoken to another of the committee members and it would seem that Steve has suggested to Mr Tilson that by way of proving that he is not involved in any kind of illegal operation, he will withdraw all funds from the Kitty tomorrow in cheque form which will be paid to the club.

This is disappointing and something I was hoping we would have to avoid, but Steve has put a lot of effort into the Kitty and has taken the comments personally, which is understandable given some of the accusations made, but not excusable.  Again this is unfortunate but we are now in a position where Mr Tilson has been told what will happen and so must follow through with this.

With luck Mr Tilson will report back to the various message boards once he has seen proof of the funding meaning that the Kitty continue working on raising funds for the club in the future.

I will not be adding to this thread but will review all comments where required.

Thanks
Simon
[/quote]

Yet again a statement from the Kitty that asks more questions than it answers.

Conker,am i right in assuming that you are Simon Alexander who is a director of the Kitty?Are you the same Conker who last august on the Kickitoff site asked me to be patient?.If so it is wearing a bit thin.

You are saying one thing Steve Jacobs another and you wonder why people are making accusations !!!

May i suggest you read ALL the threads involving The Kitty on this messageboard going back months and years and take on board the outrageous claims and statements made by Mr Jacobs,none of which have come to fruition.

Please ring me on 07714216616 so we can speak or arrange a meet.Thankyou Simon.

The figures from Steve are a tad confusing to me.

He states he has raised £3000.00 +

Has donated £2000.00 already to Cancer reseach, so does that leave £1000.00 going to the club?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and its £3000.00 to the club and £2000.00 to the Cancer research?

[quote user="leedscanary"]

The figures from Steve are a tad confusing to me.

He states he has raised £3000.00 +

Has donated £2000.00 already to Cancer reseach, so does that leave £1000.00 going to the club?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and its £3000.00 to the club and £2000.00 to the Cancer research?

[/quote]

He posted a while back that they had £3000 in their bank account and had also raised £2000 for cancer research ( which was a seperate issue and raised through a prediction league I do believe)

BA stated:

Doesn''t the new thread state that the kitty is going to contine now the toys have been picked up, so does that mean no £3k going to the club? And why bother with a cheque book kitty man, just wire it. All you need is the clubs IBAN number.....

Tangy replied;

or you could have asked for a counter cheque.......

Seems the much to busy to post local business man doesn''t have a clue. I''d love to know how he raised £2k for a charity via a prediction league..... and I suspect a lot of charities would also like to know

[quote user="BA"]Seems the much to busy to post local business man doesn''t have a clue. I''d love to know how he raised £2k for a charity via a prediction league..... and I suspect a lot of charities would also like to know[/quote]

It was actually a fantasy football league not a prediction league, sorry my mistake

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1788332/ShowPost.aspx

Even so CA, how does that work? Just what did the fantasy league get out of donating all this money to football clubs and charities?

According to Companies House, Current Appointments report the following are directors of Norwich City Kitty (company number 06687962):

Steven John Jacobs - Web Developer

Simon Donald George Alexander - Development Account Manager

Iain Michael Walpole - Actor

Ms. Jane Marie Knott - Projects and Communications Manager - was a director

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder what Iain Walpole thinks of the situation?

does anyone else find it funny that Walpole (and his multiple aliases) is an actor... who''d have thunk?!?!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

does anyone else find it funny that Walpole (and his multiple aliases) is an actor... who''d have thunk?!?!

[/quote]

Not really jas it gives it it''s true pantomime feel.

"It''s £3000 oh no it isn''t Oh yes it is"

"It''s closed down, oh no it isn''t oh yes it is"

Tilly presented as the evil barron "He''s behind you!!"

CA as the persistent "Good fairy"

All it needs now is to be retitled "Puss and boobs"[:D]

Thanks
Simon
[/quote]

Conker,

Whats the point in posting  something completely different to what your business partner Steve has been telling us and then saying you won''t add to the thread. We want some answers as to whats going on and we''d like them sooner than later. On 23rd Feb Steve was getting the cheque sent to the club, ist now March 11th, I understand you need a couple of signatures to withdraw the money but surely that only takes a few days at the most.

I suggest you read this thread which contains a lot of posts over the past 18 months about your ''''kitty'''' project then come back to us with an update.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1738271/ShowPost.aspx

CA

Conker(Simon),

As your associate Steve Jacobs has accused me and NCISA of causing the demise of The Kitty i will just give you a flavour of what has been posted on this Messageboard by the said Mr Jacobs.....

30.5.2009. I will update the figures after our next general meeting which will be in June(2009).

In the next month we have lots to present.

31.5.2009. I have to make it clear to all on here that i know what i am talking about.

We will be arranging meetings soon for supporters to attend.

I have yet to show my full hand until the right time.

22.6.2009. I cannot elaborate too much but meetings will be called for supporters and local businesses very shortly.

May i also add to this a post on 13.1.2009.from Mr Positive( Iain Walpole)....I have nothing to do with The Kitty and have not since before its launch.

Would this be the same Mr Iain Walpole who is currently listed as a Kitty director at Companies House?

Conker(Simon)I am angry and bemused that in light of what i have outlined  above i am being held responsible for the lack of credibility the Kitty currently holds with many supporters.Remember also that this is just a flavour of what has been said and promised.

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Steve and Conker.[/quote]

A bump isn''t going to do it Angel. You need to apply a Billy Two Rivers body slam and, even then, you''ll be closely inspecting the floor to find out where they''ve gone.

Seriously, when are the police going to get involved in this, as no money has yet been handed over. The Kitty directors have done nothing but avoid answering very simple questions and deserve the attention of the fraud office.

They have had enough chances CA, phone the plod

£2990.00 was paid to the club''s finance director yesterday.

Copies of the receipt for the misguided will be forwarded to NCISA so that they can apologise for their unsupportive behaviour.