Sign in to follow this  
rich2408

phone in

some plonker on the phone in after the match has just said GR is a proven manager.HA BLOODY HA or does he mean hes proven to fail?

[quote user="Glen"]The anoying thing today is Lupoli has probably saved Roaders job![/quote]

for the time being anyway.... Sheffield utd away next season.. a good side.. we will be lucky if we even get the ball outside our own penalty area!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Glen"]The anoying thing today is Lupoli has probably saved Roaders job![/quote]

for the time being anyway.... Sheffield utd away next season.. a good side.. we will be lucky if we even get the ball outside our own penalty area!

[/quote]sheffield utd away next season?? lol

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]
sheffield utd away next season?? lol
[/quote]

oops! lol! next week even!....

I know ,its a real sickener.Maybe GR will self destruct and drop Lupoli next game now hes scored.(thats 5 goals in 7 games)

[quote user="rich2408"]

I know ,its a real sickener.Maybe GR will self destruct and drop Lupoli next game now hes scored.(thats 5 goals in 7 games)

[/quote]Thats a better ratio than Lita''s 7 in 13 with 3 of them coming one game.

I always like the callers who want the youngsters in the team because they''ll show passion. Just like Chris Martin and Rossi Jarvis etc did....

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Tony wants Sibernerski in midfield[/quote]lol - even the missus picked up on that one!!!ole tone had a point though - sibs in midfield doing a ''dwight yorke'' - pulling the strings???mind u - he sounds better playing alongside lupes - shame both players are leaving us soon...plan b/c/d/ please mr.roedy???

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Why are they fueling the Cullum fire?[/quote]

The callers name was Andy - any chance it was AndyJR of this parish?

Anyway he put pressure on Adams to get Goreham to ask some difficult questions of Roeder - let''s see if he does!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]And Cling On beside him lol! I''ll be very interested to hear Roeder''s comments. Should be interviewed before 6.[/quote]

hope they tell him his taxi is booked and waiting for him outside!!

Oh God Roeder took credit for the Charlton kid goalscorer!  What a c*nt!

Roeder has said he wants Lupoli to play on for the rest of the season - mmmmmm. 

Strange faltering performance from Roeder except when discussing Bell - obviously he had rehearsed that one!

[quote user="Glen"]The anoying thing today is Lupoli has probably saved Roaders job![/quote]Surely it just confirms what a complete idiot Roeder has been to freeze him out for the last three months (not that we needed any confirmation that Roeder is a idiot).

[quote user="shefcanary"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Why are they fueling the Cullum fire?[/quote]

The callers name was Andy - any chance it was AndyJR of this parish?

Anyway he put pressure on Adams to get Goreham to ask some difficult questions of Roeder - let''s see if he does!

[/quote]I thought Andy spoke very well and with great sense - and no, I don''t know him - and his points were in a way connected to the gruff sounding guy. Basically, with all the dilly-dallying on the part of cullum, delia and micheal - with none of them seeming to talk a straight game - the club is losing its will to compete in all quarters. The sooner a line is drawn underneath it, the quicker we can move on IMO.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Why are they fueling the Cullum fire?[/quote]Cos your brain goes to mush when you get on at long bloody last! I wanted to make the point about the "looookul meeja" never asking proper searching questions of:1) Our manager and what he thinks his mightier than thou attitude does to his standing amongst our fans - ie tenure of England Manager, not starting Lupoli - and how much it pi**es us all off considering we pay his wages2) Delia, Winnie and Doomcaster about the sh*t awful situation we find ourselves in and just what they have against Cullumand 3) Peter Cullum - put up some hard and fast offer with clear details or f**k off and stop toying with usI firmly believe our "looookul meeja" do jack sh*t when it comes to asking searching questions… they merely give them all carte blanche to say their piece in what is basically a press release!And that is where all this bloody in-fighting comes from amongst us cos we are all kept in the bloody dark and I am seriously f**ked off with it all!Sorry I didn''t ask a question about why Russell started up front but I presumed it would have been covered by Barry from Walsham or whwerever he comes from!

Agreed - very unconfident sounding - not clear to me whether Lupoli is in the mix or not? Lupoli stated that he had anger inside. And dedicates his goal to the fans - a real gent. And like Hucks, wants to see his contract out as well

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Why are they fueling the Cullum fire?[/quote]Cos your brain goes to mush when you get on at long bloody last! I wanted to make the point about the "looookul meeja" never asking proper searching questions of:1) Our manager and what he thinks his mightier than thou attitude does to his standing amongst our fans - ie tenure of England Manager, not starting Lupoli - and how much it pi**es us all off considering we pay his wages2) Delia, Winnie and Doomcaster about the sh*t awful situation we find ourselves in and just what they have against Cullumand 3) Peter Cullum - put up some hard and fast offer with clear details or f**k off and stop toying with usI firmly believe our "looookul meeja" do jack sh*t when it comes to asking searching questions… they merely give them all carte blanche to say their piece in what is basically a press release!And that is where all this bloody in-fighting comes from amongst us cos we are all kept in the bloody dark and I am seriously f**ked off with it all!Sorry I didn''t ask a question about why Russell started up front but I presumed it would have been covered by Barry from Walsham or whwerever he comes from![/quote]And the lack of an edit button on here pi**es me off too… I meant to say your brain turns to mush when you get on -  so the excellent, well thought out question in your head seems to come out as "Hullooo Neeeel, I rekun we wotta git Max Briggs in as manja dut we?"

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Why are they fueling the Cullum fire?[/quote]

Cos your brain goes to mush when you get on at long bloody last! I wanted to make the point about the "looookul meeja" never asking proper searching questions of:

1) Our manager and what he thinks his mightier than thou attitude does to his standing amongst our fans - ie tenure of England Manager, not starting Lupoli - and how much it pi**es us all off considering we pay his wages
2) Delia, Winnie and Doomcaster about the sh*t awful situation we find ourselves in and just what they have against Cullum
and 3) Peter Cullum - put up some hard and fast offer with clear details or f**k off and stop toying with us

I firmly believe our "looookul meeja" do jack sh*t when it comes to asking searching questions… they merely give them all carte blanche to say their piece in what is basically a press release!

And that is where all this bloody in-fighting comes from amongst us cos we are all kept in the bloody dark and I am seriously f**ked off with it all!

Sorry I didn''t ask a question about why Russell started up front but I presumed it would have been covered by Barry from Walsham or whwerever he comes from!
[/quote]

Well I thought you did very well Andy[Y]

Andy, i wasn''t refering to you with my comment. It was aimed at Neil and Matt. Unfortunately the Cullum deal is dead, for now anyway. I''m sure they are well aware of that. Congratulations in your criticism of the local media. You are 100% spot on and it needed to be said. Lets hope someone grows a pair and starts asking the right questions to the right people. And i wholeheartedly agree with your comments regarding the infighting being caused by a lack of information.