Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

What must we do?

I am a season ticket holder and have seen all of the home games this year and am suprised that Roeder wil not play young NORWICH players instead of young ''prem'' reserves to help the parent club!

All we must do by the end of this season is;

-Get rid of Glenn Roeder

-Keep all the kids from going on loan for another season.

-Take any possible wage cuts

By doing this we will have our own Norwich team which will be passionate and want to win! Although we want our kids to play week in week out we must only gradually blend them into the team, so only play one for 5 matches or so and then start the next one.

Obviously depending on what team Roeder will have left us will depend on which positions will be more avaliable. But at the moment we have a lack of strikers in the team, so Renton and Martin are on the brink as in Daley, so these would soon be happy to take the #9 and #10 shirts!

Because of less wages we would possibly have money around for transfers which we should look no further above(championship / premiership) than league 1 for players as they will be very hungy to impress.

[quote]roedernowhere ???[/quote]That''s that blokes'' idea of a running joke.  It''s not funny, no matter how many times he repeats it...Lupoli ran the length of the pitch to celebrate his goal with the Norwich fans this afternoon.  Then he kissed the badge in front of the manager.  Lita scored 7 goals in 16 games for us, as good as you''ll get in this league.  Both are loanees.  Fotheringham and Hoolahans'' performances have been poor in comparison to these players, and they are both on permanent contracts.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]roedernowhere ???[/quote]

That''s that blokes'' idea of a running joke.  It''s not funny, no matter how many times he repeats it...

Lupoli ran the length of the pitch to celebrate his goal with the Norwich fans this afternoon.  Then he kissed the badge in front of the manager.  Lita scored 7 goals in 16 games for us, as good as you''ll get in this league.  Both are loanees.  Fotheringham and Hoolahans'' performances have been poor in comparison to these players, and they are both on permanent contracts.
[/quote]

How do you know I''m a bloke, sexist!

Believe me my constant use of the Roedernowhere name for our incompetant manager is no joke. CAUSE the Road to nowhere is exactly where the idiot will take us ever closer to the longer hes in charge!

Roedernowhere OUT!

We have been through this a few times now, Martin and Spillane were not good enough last season and I applaud GR for sending them out and showing them what they have here and what they could face in the lower league.

The issue is with what we get to replace them, baring maybe Troy and OJ, all the loans have been better than Martin and Co.

Ryan Jarvis has played 21 games this season and has scored zero, Chris Martin has played 22 and scored 5 and this is in the lower league.

Have you seen that Ian Henderson has signed for Luton or soon to be known as Flown from the nest FC.