Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

GR: Point to prove

I quote  "  I think he had a point to prove, like eveyone else has a point to prove every time they go onto a football pitch, no one can ever rest on their laurels and think they have made it, or cracked it, or know it all, every palyer, in every game has a point to prove"

So Glen, if that is the case what point do you have to prove to the fans? You seem to think you know it all, you do not listen to others. When are you going to prove to us the fans, us who pay your salary, that you can prove a point?  That you are as good as you think you are and most importantly that you can get us out of the mess you have got us into!

It would seem to me you are the judge and jury, while your actions go un-punished.

So far the only point you have proved to me is that you are incapable and unworthy of being manager of Norwich City Football Club......when will you be judged?

OTBC

St.John

I heard the interview on the BBC i-player and thought Roeder''s response that question was poor, and more of a stock answer to a number of things he could have been asked about any player''s performance and attitude.

As soon as the two subs were made at half time, I thought the last change would be to be Cort for Sibierski, but thankfully Roeder listned to the 3000 fans who had been chanting Lupoli''s name since the 10th minute.