Sign in to follow this  
AP16

Lupoli's Goal

I really, really enjoyed Lupoli''s goal this afternoon. The little fella has been treated like s**t by that tool in charge and I was really pleased to see him stick the ball in the onion bag and by doing so making Roeder look even more of idiot than he looks already.

Also nice to see us finally revert to 4-4-2 after a pointless trial of 4-2-3-1. I''m a firm believer that when you''re in the s**t, as we are, you need to revert to basics and grind out results to gain important points. I just hope he keeps it this way and includes Arturo more often after he''s come back into the team and made an instant impact.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

I really, really enjoyed Lupoli''s goal this afternoon. The little fella has been treated like s**t by that tool in charge and I was really pleased to see him stick the ball in the onion bag and by doing so making Roeder look even more of idiot than he looks already.

Also nice to see us finally revert to 4-4-2 after a pointless trial of 4-2-3-1. I''m a firm believer that when you''re in the s**t, as we are, you need to revert to basics and grind out results to gain important points. I just hope he keeps it this way and includes Arturo more often after he''s come back into the team and made an instant impact.

WELL SAID.And it was nice to hear in his interview how much he appreciated the fans support.

[/quote]

it was bloody awesome to finally celebrate a goal that obviously meant so much to Lupoli. When we were singing his name when he was warming up first half he kept applauding and patting the badge on his chest again. Normally that whole kissing the badge thing pisses me off but purely for the fact it was completely rubbing Roeders face in it, I loved it today!!

Lupoli was really fired up for todays game, i think the fans singing his name helped a lot. Anyone notice how he ran to the fans, then went to Roeder afterwards?

I Loved it, Kevin Keegan style!

they did mention on the radio that Lupoli ran over to Roeder and made some kind of gesture or touched the badge....

jas :)

I saw that and thought it was rather amusing.

But it doesn''t translate as that, it says: Glen, Ima eatinga mya aspinacha toa maker me stronger............

[quote user="Stranger44"]Totally agree! Hopefully Lupoli will actually get some games now - but who knows with the Rodent in charge![/quote]

Yeah right! More often than not when he plays he scores, yet that didn''t get him in the team so why should this? He''ll go for Cort and Sibierski, just you wait!