Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

ITV's coverage

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Now wating ITV''s dire FA Cup highlights package....and it seems to have been on for 3 hours and still we''ve not been shown - what totally takes the piss is they''ve showed HIGHLIGHTS of POSTPONED games!!! Before ours! That''s right, properly introduced highlights showing an iced up pitch and an empty stadium with the odd groundsman poking at the grass.

What a great sports channel ITV is...

[/quote]

Arn''t we glad the BBC are doing championship next season

[/quote]

Won''t make much difference to us if we''re in League One....

ITV and Setanta are crap. Give me the BBC and Sky Sports everytime. The presenters on setanta and ITV are awful and make Garth Crooks sound like Johan Cryuff!

I was gutted ITV got the FA cup, its bad enough watching the champions league on there. Total tosspots ITV! Andy "journeyman broken nosed tit" Townsend says it all.

All together now " We hate ITV, say we hate ITV"!

On the upside, I see that Matt Smith is taking over as the new Dr Who.

Presumably he won''t have time to do the ITV football stuff as well....

Is it just me or does ''Abide with me'' before and after the breaks sound really dodgy?

[quote user="PBTC"]Is it just me or does ''Abide with me'' before and after the breaks sound really dodgy?
[/quote]

Just another dodgy aspect of ITV''s seriously cheap coverage.

It was really awful wasnt it!

You saw more highlights of the postponed games the ours. The theres the advert breaks, they conned us by not having one for half an hour; then fitted 6 into the last 80 minutes i think!!

Plus, you saw the liverpool and notts forest goals about 8 times; during the game, then being reviewed, and then after each break.

And i cant stand Matt Smith either; superstar robbie earle,and that well known errrr punfit...no manager, Alan Curbishly!

Match of the day with people who know what they are talking about, i.e Lineker, Shearer, Hansen and Lawrenson (even if he is a ***) is so much better!

Thats why I always record programmes, so I can whizz through the adverts. Very annoying but part of modern day TV life.

I quite like Pleat as co-commentator. Like I said earlier, anything is better than Jim Beglin or Craig Burnley.