Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

ITV's coverage

Now wating ITV''s dire FA Cup highlights package....and it seems to have been on for 3 hours and still we''ve not been shown - what totally takes the piss is they''ve showed HIGHLIGHTS of POSTPONED games!!! Before ours! That''s right, properly introduced highlights showing an iced up pitch and an empty stadium with the odd groundsman poking at the grass.

What a great sports channel ITV is...

I was just watching and saw CHELTENHAM TOWN V DONCASTER pop up...no highlights duhhh was postponed still better than norwich somehow. My girlfriend finds it hilarious [:@]

....and out of 24 ties we were rank last.

[quote user="PBTC"]....and out of 24 ties we were rank last.
[/quote]

Says it all - but about NCFC or ITV?

Probably both.

I could hardly even see that the picture was so bright, or was that just my tv? Good finish by Shelvey bu thank god for the 3000 fans chanting for Lupoli as I have no doubt Roeder wouldn''t have brought him on.

we are always last on the championship, and now last on the FA Cup highlights... are we that bad or do ITV just hate us?

They''re back talking about Liverpool now!But don''t forget BBC weren''t that fantastic. I remember how they did the Bury home game last season - impossible to fit more corny Delia jokes into 20 odd seconds!

what a joke.  why did i stay up for that.  when they started showing the matches between division one sides i thought i must have fallen asleep and missed ours.... but no... after the stunning coverage of some plastic sheeting at various games and some 0-0 draws... its here! our 12 seconds of coverage!

Thanks again ITV. what exactly have we done to deserve this??

....even the massive game that was Millwall v Crewe was on long before us; what I couldn''t understand was the weird desire of the programme''s producer/director to show us footage of a series of frozen pitches in preference to proper action.

ITV do hate us with a passion, what ever the outcome of a match, good or bad, they always put us on last. I know we are bad, but jeez, give us something,

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Now wating ITV''s dire FA Cup highlights package....and it seems to have been on for 3 hours and still we''ve not been shown - what totally takes the piss is they''ve showed HIGHLIGHTS of POSTPONED games!!! Before ours! That''s right, properly introduced highlights showing an iced up pitch and an empty stadium with the odd groundsman poking at the grass.

[/quote]

lmfao  funniest post i`ve read in ages [:D]

Matt Smith is a smug and arrogant little...

...gutted I stayed up even longer tonight to see the goals, ITV really have no idea of how to broadcast football.

I''m watching Road Wars on Sky one and have recorded it on V+, so I can fast forward. I take it it is right at the of it all?

Talking about presenters, surely Matt Smith is not as bad as Robbie Earle. my god he can''t even read the autoque properly and even Gazza has more brains than him, infact he has the personality of GR.

great instead listening to alan hansen i can get the verdict off efan a pissing ekoku or whoever does it

OMG the ITV sport website is even worse. I always suspected there must be an ipswich fan the that does the schedule for the Championship, but there must be a City fan on the itv website ''cause at the moment theres a report on there saying Ipswich 0 - 3 Chesterfieldhttp://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/News/FACup/Matchreports/WantagefoundwantingasITVLocalmakeshistory/Report-Ipswich-v-Chesterfield-146650714.htmlNot that I''m complaining...

I watched the coverage with my son, who went to the game. Amazingly ITV have managed to make the 3rd round of the FA cup BORING! What terrible highlights? Terrible input by Robbie Earle who apparently can''t even read. And what was the massive Cup graphic with the scaffolding all about? And the naff  old age pensioners "front room" set with some old lady handing round a plate of sandwiches? For pity sake I wasted two hours of my life watching that, and we were LAST , even shown after ITV showed frozen pitches when the matches were called off.

Matt Smith "And now a round up of the other matches today, including three shots of some frosty mud somewhere in the midlands"

What has it all come to?

The thing that really got me wound up was that, after every ad break, they showed highlights of the highlights they had shown before that ad break!!!!!!!!!!! What a waste of time.

Minor point but I think with the championship they show matches in order of highest position of a team in the match, so it''s Wolves, brum, reading etc first then it normally depends on the position of the team we are playing, because more than likely they are higher than us.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Arn''t we glad the BBC are doing championship next season