Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

can a cup run save roedy and the board???

has the magic of the cup and the ole 59ers shirts worked to give roedy and the board a 2nd chance???roedy looks like a dead man walking supported by a lame duck board...has lupes equaliser taught roedy a very public lesson???what if he eats a tonne of humble pie and admits at the press conference he was wrong???would you chant roeder''s name in the quarter final of the cup??? but could an extended cup run revive our season and the fortunes of roedy and the board???  what if it kick starts our season and we beat charlton and our relegation rivals in jan, and that we push on from there, securing our champs status for another season...i''d rather the club was sold from a relative position of strength rather than weakness...but sell they surely must,,,

Apart from a moment of magic, I''m not convinced. We only played the last 15 minutes or so,

[quote user="sonyc"]Apart from a moment of magic, I''m not convinced. We only played the last 15 minutes or so,[/quote]i''ll admit in hindsight,,,its a huge hopeful pile of s**t,,,looks like the magic rubbed off on me...ouch!!!yep - reality check ---darn it - we''re going down...[:(]

Its not a question of saving anyone. Its a question of alternatives.... and there aint none

Win or lose - they''re here to stay for the foreseeable future

Do you really not get that?

lucky green trainers wrote

but could an extended cup run revive our season and the fortunes of

roedy and the board???  what if it kick starts our season and we beat

charlton and our relegation rivals in jan, and that we push on from

there, securing our champs status for another season...
AND WHAT IF IT DOESN''T?

Could do I suppose.

I have totally lost faith with Roeder and dislike him more than anyone at CR since the days of Chase.

However, unlike some the most important thing for me is to see a winning NCFC regardless of who the manager is.

I doubt that what seems to be a rather lucky draw at a truly awful Charlton side (19 games without a win) will be a turning point anymore than winning at Plymouth or Forest was or stuffing the scum twins of Wolves and Ipswich were!

[quote user="IBA"]Its not a question of saving anyone. Its a question of alternatives.... and there aint none Win or lose - they''re here to stay for the foreseeable future Do you really not get that?[/quote]

There are alternatives, a club like us will always get much interest in taking over the managers job and without thinking about the replacement just not having Roeder in charge would be a better alternative!

Roederout! 

I think it would do. But I''m sure that if we lose in the replay and in the next 2 league games, then this will prove too much to ignore for the board.

[quote user="IBA"]Its not a question of saving anyone. Its a question of alternatives.... and there aint none

Win or lose - they''re here to stay for the foreseeable future

Do you really not get that?[/quote]they could have gone with a return on their investment well before now iba - but they''ve dithered ever since they knew the turners would be going in mid aug???way too late now - so when will the next boat float???12 months, 18 or 24 months...sure, there are are no buyers - at a return, but are you saying there are no buyers whatever???so sure - smith and jones are here for duration - as i''ve suggested they will tough it out, and as i forecasted - players will be sold to buy new players (confirmed by doncaster this week)...i was hoping they''d be off by the end of this season,,,but alas it could be by the end of next...whats your forecast iba???