Sign in to follow this  
votepedro

I've changed my mind...

Roeder has to go and most if not all of the board too. Sadly it will probably take us getting relegated for this to happen.

At Charlton yesterday i had a kind of resigned feeling about it all. I wanted Roeder to succeed but it was clear from the lack of confidence running through the team that he isn''t able to turn the ship around.

Charlton were very poor but at least they had strikers on the pitch who knew where the goal was and had the ability to get the odd shot in.

The standard of football was appalling and the team really let down the magnificent travelling fans down.

But it was the first game i''ve been to under Roeder where i lacked my usual passion and in the end i''d given up on him and most of our players.

Hate to say it, but it seems a lot of you on here were right and we must make radical changes, and quick!

On the ball city.

Glad another one of the now dwindling number that refused to admit Roeders no good have finally seen the light!

Myself, I worked the idiot out last January when he changed a winning team in order to accomodate the out of their depth loaness Gibbs and Henry!

Lets ope the board do the right thing ASAP!

Roeder out!

[quote user="votepedro"]Roeder has to go and most if not all of the board too. Sadly it will probably take us getting relegated for this to happen. At Charlton yesterday i had a kind of resigned feeling about it all. I wanted Roeder to succeed but it was clear from the lack of confidence running through the team that he isn''t able to turn the ship around. Charlton were very poor but at least they had strikers on the pitch who knew where the goal was and had the ability to get the odd shot in. The standard of football was appalling and the team really let down the magnificent travelling fans down. But it was the first game i''ve been to under Roeder where i lacked my usual passion and in the end i''d given up on him and most of our players. Hate to say it, but it seems a lot of you on here were right and we must make radical changes, and quick! On the ball city.[/quote]

It''s not a nice feeling is it?  Wanting someone or something to succeed only for it to fail.

As the song says ''''things can only get better''''.

Let''s face it they can''t get much worse, or could they? [:(]