Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Free tickets for away fans

I would like to call for the club to give the 3 thousand away fans who went to Charlton and watched another twenty minute showing from the team  free tickets to the replay, they deserve it because the only positive from the game was the fact that they got behind the boys from start to finish and listening on the radio they made you feel proud to be a city fan more than the loan army on the pitch.

I''ll second that proposal Phat. Excellent support everyone, you could hear nothing but City fans on the radio. What were the Charlton fans doing?

That will really help the financial situation - Great support of course but fans went there because they wanted to go not because they had to

birmingham gave their season ticket holders free entry for the fa cup 3rd round match vs wolves

prob wont still fill up, but nice gesture seems its local derby and majorty of fans prob would have paid 10-15 to get in

A total disgrace that a club like Birmingham City have no under soil heating , i just hope the offer of free entry applies to any re-arranged game ?.

Charlton are another club with no heating under soil , city match in doubt at 12.30 but okay-ed by ref  so much  for so called bigger clubs in this league , but others will state at least Birmingham spend on the squad instead .

3000 fans and usual great atmosphere but crap match. one massive advantage was it being in london so me and my mates had a good day on the beer in central london before the match.

one of the highlights was when i got back into norwich station to have 4 gobby 15 year old chelsea fans (who made there 1 trip to stamford brirdge of the season no doubt) singing ''going down'' to us city fans with our reply being ''we support our local team''. one tried to argue he was born in london but couldnt even tell me where he was born......they soon shut up.