Sign in to follow this  
chop yellow

gunny at the portaloo yesterday!

Whilst reluctantly driving past the portaloo yesterday, We saw Gunny entering the s##t hole, obviously there to view Alex Bruce!

I hope we sign him even though he is a scummer!!! Anyone agree????

Completly. Him, Doc and maybe Ward would offer a decent choice at the back. I think Bruce is a good player and a yellow at heart.....

Bruce would be a good signing for us and would improve our defence no end!

He was one of the sc*ms best players at ours last month and Magilton must be nearly as inept as Roeder if wants the guy out!

Nice to hear Gunny actually doing his job which to me has always sounded like a token job, job for the old boy cause the clubs always promised him a  ''job for life!''

Bruce along with Ward would certainly give me more optimism match day morning.Anyway as for Alex you can never be blue when genetics are telling you you''re a yella[Y]. 

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Bruce would be a good signing for us and would improve our defence no end!

He was one of the sc*ms best players at ours last month and Magilton must be nearly as inept as Roeder if wants the guy out!

Nice to hear Gunny actually doing his job which to me has always sounded like a token job, job for the old boy cause the clubs always promised him a  ''job for life!''

[/quote]I did hear that the only reason why the Scum want rid of him is because he is (allegedly) having his wicked way with the wife of someone who works at the club.Sounds like complete guff, but it made me laugh.

YES! He was turning into Poartman Rd at 13.55 pm.I Had been into the town to return an xmas prezzie of my daughters!!  Not a secret scummer if thats what you are getting at!!

[quote user="chop yellow"]YES! He was turning into Poartman Rd at 13.55 pm.I Had been into the town to return an xmas prezzie of my daughters!!  Not a secret scummer if thats what you are getting at!![/quote]oh yeah - not being funny - but what was the present???[;)]you can''t be too careful!!![:P]

I hope Gunny would also have had a look at Jamie Ward who has been banging in the goals for Chessy recently - however on yesterday''s form perhaps I''ll stick with Bruce.