Sign in to follow this  
"6 ft 2, eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"

Answer to our goalscoring problems?

Based on past performances, Elliott Ward (If he does join us) has a better goal scoring record than most of the current City Squad. 12 goals in less than two seasons. He is more likely to score a goal wandering up for corners than Croft is with all his wizardry, opportunities and of course lets not forget that quality engine. Maybe GR might buy him as a forward? LOL

Only a couple of those goals were from open play, so we''d need to win a few penalties first.

[quote user="6 ft 2 eyes are blue Duncan Forbes is after you"]

Based on past performances, Elliott Ward (If he does join us) has a better goal scoring record than most of the current City Squad. 12 goals in less than two seasons. He is more likely to score a goal wandering up for corners than Croft is with all his wizardry, opportunities and of course lets not forget that quality engine. Maybe GR might buy him as a forward? LOL

[/quote]

Strange post...

Are you making a comment on the likelyhood of Ward scoring goals or is it some sarcastic bitch about Croft?

I would hazard a guess it was not a bitch but an observation - even Roeder has said somewhere with a pointed reference at Croft - to win the lottery you have got to buy a ticket.  It''s like in the match yesterday and other recent games - we have not had nearly enough attempts on goal - I hope that''s one thing Lupoli can turn round for us!

[quote user="shefcanary"]I would hazard a guess it was not a bitch but an observation - even Roeder has said somewhere with a pointed reference at Croft - to win the lottery you have got to buy a ticket.  It''s like in the match yesterday and other recent games - we have not had nearly enough attempts on goal - I hope that''s one thing Lupoli can turn round for us![/quote]If he plays for us again,get the feeling he''ll be doing extra star jumps at colney monday morning. 

[quote user="shefcanary"]I would hazard a guess it was not a bitch but an observation - even Roeder has said somewhere with a pointed reference at Croft - to win the lottery you have got to buy a ticket.  It''s like in the match yesterday and other recent games - we have not had nearly enough attempts on goal - I hope that''s one thing Lupoli can turn round for us![/quote]If he plays for us again,get the feeling he''ll be doing extra star jumps at colney monday morning.