Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

sibierski.... whats the point??

he did nothing yesterday.... you can see he cant be bothered, he is an example of loanees having NO passion at all playing for norwich. if roeder started with the right team yesterday we wouldnt have used all our subs up and he could have given cort 30 mins.

I made the point in another thread - Those who harp on about our financial problems when we''ve got Sibierski on a massive wage even with Wigan paying part of it are blinkered!

Sibierski isn''t hardly worth a quarter of  what he gets a week. We could of got better from ther lower Leagues!

Clubs who I''d bet have lower budgets than us would of never taken on such an expensive no mark like Sibierski yet all we hear from some is how our lack of finace has hindered Roeder!

In reality Roeders endless number of poor decisions are what have hindered him!

he maybe rubbish but wasnt he the signing large majority of the fans wanted in? shows even the fans get it wrong at times

[quote user="we8wba"]he maybe rubbish but wasnt he the signing large majority of the fans wanted in? shows even the fans get it wrong at times[/quote]Well i wasn''t one of them, never expected anything eles from the headless chicken

[quote user="we8wba"]he maybe rubbish but wasnt he the signing large majority of the fans wanted in? shows even the fans get it wrong at times[/quote] Agree, i thought that Sib would have been a good signing. Unfortunately he isn''t the type of player for the position he is played in or this league.

[quote user="we8wba"]he maybe rubbish but wasnt he the signing large majority of the fans wanted in? shows even the fans get it wrong at times[/quote]that maybe the case but the fans are not getting paid thousands of pounds every week to look at players and decide weather they are right for the club, glen roeder is!

[quote user="glove1"]he did nothing yesterday.... you can see he cant be bothered, he is an example of loanees having NO passion at all playing for norwich. if roeder started with the right team yesterday we wouldnt have used all our subs up and he could have given cort 30 mins.[/quote]Were you there? I only ask because, on previous threads, people have given him a rating from 6 to 8. Also comments that it was his best game so far & linked up well with Lupoli. I believe he had a decent game last week as well. Perhaps he''s improving.

I for one thought that Sibierski was going to be a good signing for Norwich. However, this was based primarily on Roeder''s comments and press reports.

The F.A. Cup game was the first that I have been to this season and seen the team live. During the first half Norwich''s tactics to play the ball up to the front two in the air, did not work as both tried to jump from a standing start. Even when they won it we lost the second phase possession, Matt Holland won most of the headers playing at centre half!

With the substitutions at half time, one because Omozusi was lost ( to put it kindly. )Hoolahan''s tight control and sharp passing improved both Norwich''s tempo and helped Sibierski''s game, as he played the ball to feet. Again Sibierskis game went up another notch when Lupoli arrived on the scene as there seemed to be more options and angles to play the ball.

My conclusions are that if we play Sibierski , then the ball needs to be played to feet with the occasional lump and only if angles are created by an intelligent partner. Surely there are better and less expensive options about.