Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

FA Cup

Cant remember the last time we drew a big team. Cash injection sorely needed, unless Orient get thru and its televised not gonna get much cash out of this!!

Haha I wish!! God is my memory really that bad!! What was the score??? Was that the season when we beat Tamworth?

[quote user="Blainsey"]Haha I wish!! God is my memory really that bad!! What was the score??? Was that the season when we beat Tamworth?[/quote]

4-0 chelski

dickso hit the post before chelsea scored and then all went down here from there lol

anyway what a crap draw how boring.

like someone said above, need orient to beat sheff utd so we get another london away match.... if that happens (we have to beat charlton first!), we would be playing in london as well as the scum, now that would be an interesting train journey!

[quote user="glove1"]like someone said above, need orient to beat sheff utd so we get another london away match.... if that happens (we have to beat charlton first!), we would be playing in london as well as the scum, now that would be an interesting train journey![/quote]

unless one of the games is on the sunday :)

[quote user="Blainsey"]Haha I wish!! God is my memory really that bad!! What was the score??? Was that the season when we beat Tamworth?[/quote]

Are you really a NCFC supporter??

Obviously we still have to win the replay first but Sheffield Utd is good for me!  We also have had a good recent run against them recenetly, and I particularly would look forward to Lupoli running rings around them in the same way We Love You used to!  The Blades fans really hated him! 

Lol, yeah I am, its all been so dire in recent years it all blends into one :(

I do remember the Chelsea draw back in 2002 (ish) where we should have beaten em at home but for Cudicini. And then got stuffed 4-0 at theirs with a pretty awesome Zola goal.

[quote user="Blainsey"]Cant remember the last time we drew a big team. Cash injection sorely needed, unless Orient get thru and its televised not gonna get much cash out of this!![/quote]

But if we get past Orient (A) we''d reach the 5th round and (B) we get another chance to draw a decent side, earn some money and still be in the cup (maybe even reach the 6th round - we can all dream).

Got to beat Charlton first though.