Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

Leroy Lita

Today''s papers report Newcastle and Everton are are leading the chase to sign leroy lita.

This means no chance of us getting him anymore im afraid,

hopefully now though lupoli will be given more games and will score more goals!

Time to move on,if we made a finacial offer to Reading to keep him here till the end of the season(which according to GR was a very generous one) then there''s a touch of cash there use it wisely.  

Great...that''s clarified that then. Still somewhat annoying, but I dare say I''ll get over it.

No hard feelings to my name-sake, just don''t write anyhting that i''d be ashamed of...

There''s no reason you would - as you can see I''ve been on here a while, but I don''t post that often. 

As I said, I have no problem with the coincidence. 

Whereabouts are you based?  I''m in Woodbridge.

I''d take what the newspapers say at this time of year with a pinch of salt. However, considering Roeder has come out and said Reading have rejected our bid to keep him until the end of the season and that the player is not moving until then, I''d be pretty positive that he won''t be going very far.

It''s not in Lita''s interest financially to move permanently now. Any fee paid to Reading now, he could probably negotiate getting most for himself in 6 months time.

Having said that, if Premier League club offers him silly money now who''s to say he won''t take it.

I do get the impression he wants to be playing week in week out though and not just be on the bench twiddling his thumbs and raking in loads of cash for no effort, like a lot of Premier league reserve players!