Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Scum vs Chelsea HAHA

personally think its a good tie

yes they are very unlikely to win or draw but hell they get a good day out regardless of the result and if they do get "owned" then so they should considering chelsea''s millions

and who to say southend how very unlikely will qualify? seems everyone has written them off

so they will get a load of money from a  full house, probable tv money from a more than likely live game against one of the top teams in the country, and the fans will have have a day/night out in that thar london. poor them eh?and we MAY have sheffield or orient away, i know which fixture i would rather have

While there''s no guarantee we wil beat Charlton, I am very jealous of the Scum''s draw.  If you''re going to lose, you might as well make some money out of it.  The way we''re playing we will lose and make nothing. The money from a Chelsea away loss could be put towards the transfer budget and could mean an extra player.  We got a crappy draw and the Scum got one of the best possible draws....

Yes, a good day out, soundly beaten, getting the p*ss taken out of you and the chance to replay it on ITV on Sunday morning. Some money for the transfer budget which will be spent of agent fees or loanees or just plain lost like the other "windfalls" before it.