Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Would £15 each pay for Roeder out?

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]If 70something % of city fans want Roeder out, and there are nearly 50,000 fans on the database......

I for one would give my £15......
[/quote]

Pethetic post, this board has become a joke and has made me somewhat ashamed to be a NCFC supporter, At least Newcastle fans decided to show their feelings regarding the owner and now realise that due to the economic situation they will have to make the most out of a bad situation and give Ashley a chance to redeem himself. Yet we now have so called supporters who were only a few seasons ago singing "Delias barmy army" at the top of their voices turning full circle and trying to hound her out when we have NO ONE waiting in the wings with any cash to inject into our club,we are one of many clubs in this situation and i am sure we are not anywhere near as bad as many but thats just my personal opinion of course. Just as a thought Superwes, who will we bring in to replace GR (along with his staff) and will you start another £15 thread to buy more players that the new manager will no doubt want to bring in??

I would not give that prat any of my money. If I was going to give 15 pounds of my money away for no reason it would go to charity. Not so some useless prat can sit on his arse all day with a nice lump sum of compensation.

Anyway. I only have a fiver at the minute ... [:$] so not going to happen anyway.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]If 70something % of city fans want Roeder out, and there are nearly 50,000 fans on the database......I for one would give my £15......[/quote]I''d rather give my fifteen quid to the transfer fund to give the poor sod something to work with

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I would not give that prat any of my money. If I was going to give 15 pounds of my money away for no reason it would go to charity. Not so some useless prat can sit on his arse all day with a nice lump sum of compensation.

Anyway. I only have a fiver at the minute ... [:$] so not going to happen anyway.

[/quote]

aaaaaw thats a kind gesture s-man giving £15 away to charity :)

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]If 70something % of city fans want Roeder out, and there are nearly 50,000 fans on the database......I for one would give my £15......[/quote]

Pethetic post, this board has become a joke and has made me somewhat ashamed to be a NCFC supporter, At least Newcastle fans decided to show their feelings regarding the owner and now realise that due to the economic situation they will have to make the most out of a bad situation and give Ashley a chance to redeem himself. Yet we now have so called supporters who were only a few seasons ago singing "Delias barmy army" at the top of their voices turning full circle and trying to hound her out when we have NO ONE waiting in the wings with any cash to inject into our club,we are one of many clubs in this situation and i am sure we are not anywhere near as bad as many but thats just my personal opinion of course. Just as a thought Superwes, who will we bring in to replace GR (along with his staff) and will you start another £15 thread to buy more players that the new manager will no doubt want to bring in??

[/quote]wow.... you need to lighten up mate, are you not getting any off the missus at the minute or something? Anybody could see that I was being hypothetical and light hearted, I hardly formed a limited company and set up a website for credit card payments did I?I cant really be bothered to respond to this post but here it is...... I didn''t even mention Delia in that post, and quite how Newcastle have anything to do with our situation is beyond me. Since Newcastle recently went on a five match league unbeaten run, I suspect that Newcastle fans are giving ''Ashley a chance to redeem himself'' as Kinnear is actually doing ok.  If Norwich were to go on a five match unbeaten run including a 3-0 away win and  0-0 draw away to the team that are second in the league then we would start to get off Roeders back as well. But thats not going to happen.Considering Joe Kinner took over in September 2008, and has not been able to spend any money due to the transfer window, neither has he recruited any external backroom staff, your example only serves to provide the only example that I myself need to provide to show that replacing a manager does not mean largescale upheavel is necessary. My thread seems to have entered your eyes with an anti-roeder twist, been messed up in your small brain, and responded to by your fingers in the form of a defensive pro delia rant. I know that you live in Qatar, where they give people 40 lashes for drinking alcohol, but I didnt think they gave punishments for relaxing and being a little more easy going. I therefore put it to you, Neil Mac''dusty wallet''Leod that it was in fact your response that was ''pathetic'' and that if this board "has become a joke and made me ashamed to be a NCFC supporter" then you should simply stop typing www.pinkun.com into your browser.You live in the country with the highest GDP per capita in the world, so you tell me, would you begrude £15 to ''your'' club if they came out and admitted that they needed it? Or would it make you ashamed to be a NCFC supporter? albeit a seemingly absent and non financially supporting one?Oh, and I would bring in somebody that ''cares what the fans think'' and knows how to put an arm around a player. Mark Bowen, Malky Mackay, Dion Dublin, Aidy Boothroyd..... Nigel Worthington...... the list is endless.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]If 70something % of city fans want Roeder out, and there are nearly 50,000 fans on the database......

I for one would give my £15......
[/quote]

[/quote]

wow.... you need to lighten up mate, are you not getting any off the missus at the minute or something? Anybody could see that I was being hypothetical and light hearted, I hardly formed a limited company and set up a website for credit card payments did I?

I cant really be bothered to respond to this post but here it is...... I didn''t even mention Delia in that post, and quite how Newcastle have anything to do with our situation is beyond me. Since Newcastle recently went on a five match league unbeaten run, I suspect that Newcastle fans are giving ''Ashley a chance to redeem himself'' as Kinnear is actually doing ok.  If Norwich were to go on a five match unbeaten run including a 3-0 away win and  0-0 draw away to the team that are second in the league then we would start to get off Roeders back as well. But thats not going to happen.

Considering Joe Kinner took over in September 2008, and has not been able to spend any money due to the transfer window, neither has he recruited any external backroom staff, your example only serves to provide the only example that I myself need to provide to show that replacing a manager does not mean largescale upheavel is necessary. My thread seems to have entered your eyes with an anti-roeder twist, been messed up in your small brain, and responded to by your fingers in the form of a defensive pro delia rant.

I know that you live in Qatar, where they give people 40 lashes for drinking alcohol, but I didnt think they gave punishments for relaxing and being a little more easy going. I therefore put it to you, Neil Mac''dusty wallet''Leod that it was in fact your response that was ''pathetic'' and that if this board "has become a joke and made me ashamed to be a NCFC supporter" then you should simply stop typing www.pinkun.com into your browser.

You live in the country with the highest GDP per capita in the world, so you tell me, would you begrude £15 to ''your'' club if they came out and admitted that they needed it? Or would it make you ashamed to be a NCFC supporter? albeit a seemingly absent and non financially supporting one?

Oh, and I would bring in somebody that ''cares what the fans think'' and knows how to put an arm around a player. Mark Bowen, Malky Mackay, Dion Dublin, Aidy Boothroyd..... Nigel Worthington...... the list is endless.

[/quote]

Superwes, In reply to a couple of your questions/Points.. You presumed because i no longer have too much time due to my business interests to get back to the UK to watch Norwich i am a non finacncial supporter?? Now the fact is i am still a season ticket holder and even though i receive very little benefit from being so,though my friends and family are more than happy as they get a chance to watch NCFC for free and the club still gets my cash (lots more than the £15 you stated)!!! Now i see that you have added Nigel Worthington into your reply addressing him as one of the few you would bring in, I dearly hope that you were not one of the many sheep who shouted "Worthy out" and moaned that the board should have sacked him long before they did??? Ohhh on final note my wallet maybe dusty but have you ever flown half way round the world just to watch NCFC and for that reason only?? In future before you presume someone is less of a financial supporter than yourself just because of his/her location i would ask and i would hope that you too are long serving season ticket holder?

Macca