Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

spare a thought

for mrs glenn roeder,   we only have to watch him making a pigs ear of team selections and demotivate our demoralised players . we can go back to our lives, that poor woman has to live with him [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]for mrs glenn roeder,   we only have to watch him making a pigs ear of team selections and demotivate our demoralised players . we can go back to our lives, that poor woman has to live with him [:D][/quote]Yeah poor cow has to put the salt in the pepper shaker & pepper in the salt shaker

i reckon he goes home on a saturday night

mrs roeder  "whats up dear  why are you looking so down ? oh no you didn`t lose again please tell me you didn`t lose again "

glenn            "  yes we did , i don`t understand it  the lads all seemed well  up for it in the dressing room,  just before they went out i gave them a little pep talk and  when they  got on the pitch it was they had lead in there boots"

mrs roeder    " oh for christ sake glenn  when will you ever learn ?  who have you upset this time ? were the crowd calling for you to be sacked again ? "

glenn         " how did you know that ?"

mrs roeder   "  cos it happens at every bloody club you manage thats how, i`m telling you now i`m sick to the back teeth of it  , i`m not moving house again, i like it here "

glenn    " come on honeypie  don`t say that  i`ll turn it around, have you no faith in your old man ?"

mrs roeder   "no"

mrs roeder   " and by the way next door want there lawn mower back  i don`t know why you borrowed it we`ve got a perfectly good one in the shed "

glenn      " its better than the one we have, that lawn mower was one of the worst i`ve ever used"

mrs roeder  "  well just sort it out  glenn, sort it out i`m going to my mothers for a few days"

to be continued

[quote user="pennywise "]

mrs roeder  "whats up dear  why are you looking so down ? oh no you didn`t lose again please tell me you didn`t lose again "

glenn            "  yes we did , i don`t understand it  the lads all seemed well  up for it in the dressing room,  just before they went out i gave them a little pep talk and  when they  got on the pitch it was they had lead in there boots"

mrs roeder    " oh for christ sake glenn  when will you ever learn ?  who have you upset this time ? were the crowd calling for you to be sacked again ? "

mrs roeder   "  cos it happens at every bloody club you manage thats how, i`m telling you now i`m sick to the back teeth of it  , i`m not moving house again, i like it here "

glenn    " come on honeypie  don`t say that  i`ll turn it around, have you no faith in your old man ?"

mrs roeder   "no"

mrs roeder   " and by the way next door want there lawn mower back  i don`t know why you borrowed it we`ve got a perfectly good one in the shed "

glenn      " its better than the one we have, that lawn mower was one of the worst i`ve ever used"

mrs roeder  "  well just sort it out  glenn, sort it out i`m going to my mothers for a few days"

to be continued

[/quote]

You know the old expression.....don''t quit your day job.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="pennywise "]

mrs roeder   "no"

to be continued

[/quote]

You know the old expression.....don''t quit your day job.

[/quote]

well, the expression doesn''t apply here... that made me laugh. enjoyed the dig at the loans...with the current state of affairs, anything that can make me smile a little is welcome!

glenn            ''If you''d been listening to the radio, you''d know you stupid cow''

mrs roeder ''don''t you be bloody horrible to me!  just because you lost''glenn          ''well, we didn''t lose did we.  We got a decent away draw as it goes innit? mrs roeder  ''Oh, so you''ll be in Doncaster''s good books for earning The Club some much needed cash then''glenn    ''Yep, and those inbred supporters''ll think I''m about to get the sack,  how wrong can they be?''  mrs roeder  ''So why ya looking down?''glenn  ''Ulrika''s up for eviction innit''

IncH_HigH wrote the following post at 05/01/2009 12:44 AM:

Bit sad bringing the guys wife into it.Sad [:(] Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.Crying [:''(]SAD and ARSE spring to mind my friend.......in the despondent doom and gloom of the current state of NCFC affairs and the World in general, a little bit of light heartedness is brilliant. Can''t wait for the next instalment........