Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Gareth Seddon??

True, but we''re not really in a position to expect guarantees.What we might hope for is a manager who had the experience and expertise to make a good call about whether a lower league player would make the step up, aarghh............... and then I wake up and remember that we''ve got Roeder

not just seddon i would like too see there manager here aswell mark cooper brilliant young manager who with the full support of his chairman has got kettering playing the best football i have seen in years any one else rate cooper.....

Roeder did bring up Kevin Phillips from non-league football, so maybe he may fancy his chances of spotting a star again.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"]True, but we''re not really in a position to expect guarantees.What we might hope for is a manager who had the experience and expertise to make a good call about whether a lower league player would make the step up, aarghh............... and then I wake up and remember that we''ve got Roeder[/quote]Yes that''s true. There are definitely some good players playing at that level (just ask the likes of Wolves) but can''t see us taking a chance on any of them.

[quote user="Largey"]Roeder did bring up Kevin Phillips from non-league football, so maybe he may fancy his chances of spotting a star again.[/quote]Yeah and if GR stays i''m sure he''ll remind us of that just in case he hasn''t all ready,oh no thats right he did just before we got beat by W.Brom,but then decided to shut up when phillips was a free agent wonder why do ya reckon it''s because he new the reply he would get would be "chuff off you arrogant p**k".  

I noticed Seddon in those FA Cup games against Notts County, looked a decent player. But at 28, he''s too old to take a punt on for me.

[quote user="hellococker"]I noticed Seddon in those FA Cup games against Notts County, looked a decent player. But at 28, he''s too old to take a punt on for me.
[/quote]

Lee Trundle was "discovered" late on in his career, about 26 I think, sometimes there''s some real gold down in the lower leagues - at any age.

seddon is a good player. but as a part time kettering fan and a full time norwich fan seddon is not for us but a kettering players who we should look at are Alfie Potter and Exodus Geohaghon.  Potter looks like a very quick and tricky 19yr right winger on loan from peterborough and Exodus is a brilliant centre back, great tackler very talk bout 6ft 6in and quick for this height and hes only 23, he has already attracked intrest from Sheffield United , Wovles and the scum. Watch out for these two in 2009. Trust me.