Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

Secret goings on!!!

all this secrecy at ncfc surrounding transfers drives me bonkers. i mean how do they do it?keep it secret that is! i mean, they´ve got to meet somewhere haven´t they to discuss all the finer points etc etc and to have the now `norfolk famous´ tour of norwich. so i am calling on all.....
1) hotel staff (in particular porters ´cos they know it all!)
2) taxi drivers (who know it all and more)
3) airline staff (u can´t lie about the name on your ticket otherwise the americans will have u down guantanamo before u can say "i love u delia")
4) restaurant/bar staff (these guys have gotta eat haven´t they?)
5) pink un staff inc peter and vince (´cos they must know more gossip than us!)
6) players (´cos they just love to talk)
7) the security guys at carrow road (gotta be checked before entering the fortress)
8) the guy/gal who prints the names on the strips (gotta be done before a press conference so he can hold up a shirt and kiss the badge)
9) make-up artists (they´re footballers after all. although some one forget to hire them when charlton signed!)
10) my mate brooksy (he´s a rumour legend)
11) captain canary and that cat thing

etc etc..... to spill the beans
pretty please with a cherrry on the top.

So Peter knows then....just look at his response above. He has it written all over his face - I imagine!

This pink un people will be preparing the website articles now - just like the BBC have the top 100 likely obituaries ready for the news.

my humble apologies - i couldn´t remember his name. i nearly wrote scat the cat, but i wasn´t sure so i didn´t except now i have! oops. anyway, far more interestingly - peter - u can´t say who i know, but do u know who it is we´re after?

mmm, scat the cat...............

doesnt really catch on does it........

The 606 message board seem to think it is either JJ from Charlton or Matthias Jonson.

Just think about singing....

Super, Super Matts
Super, Super Matts
Super, Super Matts
Super Matts from Sweden

And we are even linked with Donkey Bramble from Newcastle - awful.

I am off for a lunchtime wander to see if I can see Worthy showing the new mystery man the delights of mushy peas on the Market, as part of the City tour.

Whoever it is going to be I think they will cost more than £150,000

I been thinking for a few days;

So far we have spent £900,000 on new football pitch.
So far we have spent £750,000 on new players.

Ah, DL, I''m going to have disagree with you for once - Splat the Cat is a legend, if only for the superb winding up of the ground staff that he does. He also plays to the Barclay, while CC (rightly) plays to the family areas.

It''s Splat everytime for me!

Maybe I have Splat all wrong. CC always seems more visible - posing for photos, losing crucial half time penalty shout outs etc. I will pay more attention to the cat in future and his feline antics. Is there a reason why doesnt Splat travel to away grounds and CC visits sporadically?

splat the cats the best mascot at carrow road!

get lost razz!

(if thats his name....)

stupid clown