Sign in to follow this  
Pc. Plod

sacked !!!!!

who do you think will be the next manager to loose their job?

im going for roeder i think he will be sacked within the next week or 2

Do you really think the board will have the money or the courage to sack Roeder? Believe me, I''d love it if they did but I really don''t see it.

We can all live in hope.

I think Tony Adams will be the next to go. Portsmouth have managed 10 points in 12 games since Harry left. They''ve also lost four in a row and they''re about to lose Jermaine Defoe. I''ll be surprised if Portsmouth are not in the bottom three afetr the next month and, if they are, Adams will be gone.

Hoof it to Hoolahan wrote the following post at 05/01/2009 1:46 AM:

Do

you really think the board will have the money or the courage to sack

Roeder? Believe me, I''d love it if they did but I really don''t see it.

We can all live in hopeWhat has money got to do with it....... The board knows we haven''t got any, the supporters know we haven''t got any, the Bank knows we haven''t got any, AND GLENN ROEDER KNOWS WE HAVEN''T GOT ANY........so sack him and let him take us to tribunal for unfair dissmissal.........He would not want to be seen to be the one to take the club into administration.........(although his team selection and tactics are doing a good job on their own)!!.......He would have to leave the Country with 25,000 supporters chasing him down if he did.....and he''d never work in football again (we can but wish).

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Don''t build up my hopes by starting a thread with that title!

Glen Roedernowhere OUT!

[/quote]

People who start threads with titles like this should be banned....seriously.

Porkyp - money has everything to do with it.

We have a wafer thin squad - with many of our players on loan from other clubs - that is clearly going to struggle for the rest of the season. No half-decent manager is going to want to come in without being able to bring in some new players. This will cost money – money we haven’t got unless the board put it in themselves. Meanwhile, sacking Roeder would require compensation.

Keeping Roeder is the cheap option as there would be no compensation and he already knows we haven’t money for transfers, so won’t be banging on doors for cash.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like Roeder out (and Boothroyd in, for what it’s worth). However, I’d be surprised if the Board have the guts and the cash (in the current climate) to do it.