whos going saturday? im not sure a likely defeat there will probally put us in the bottom three. if only roeder had come out and praised lupoli after his goal and stated he will start next game id have more confidence and go but not sure i can be arsed to go if lups aint playing and goal machine russell starts

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Russell is suspended I think.
[/quote]

Yes quite right, that means we will see Sibi and Cort on before loops, if thats the case then the Roeder out chants must Echo around Carrow road at the Charlton game, Quickly followed by Delia out, Sack the board, none of us want our club to go down the pan but it will with these clowns in charge of it   

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Russell is suspended I think.[/quote]

Yes quite right, that means we will see Sibi and Cort on before loops, if thats the case then the Roeder out chants must Echo around Carrow road at the Charlton game, Quickly followed by Delia out, Sack the board, none of us want our club to go down the pan but it will with these clowns in charge of it   

[/quote]i seriously doubt if cort has got more than 5 minutes in him...he''s a mascot more than anything imo lol...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i seriously doubt if cort has got more than 5 minutes in him...he''s a mascot more than anything imo lol...
[/quote]

And no doubt an expensive one at that.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i seriously doubt if cort has got more than 5 minutes in him...he''s a mascot more than anything imo lol...

[/quote]

That don''t matter to Roeder he will still put him on,If only to make a point, he said Loops need to play more games but won''t play him, I''m still trying to get round that statement   

im sure roeder will return to the one upfront formation with sibierski up on his own. agreed if lups doesnt start then this shows roeders complete inept managerial skills to every one. whats even more gutting with the lupoli saga is that as we all know given the run he will score lots of goals but it looks like he bleeds yella and green and given the chance would probally liked to have signed permanetly. but with roeder at the helm this will never happen. what a waste.

i think maybe the problem is roeder does not want us to have any heroes at this club making it easier to manage, because lups would undoubtedly become one and he knows that