Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Lee Clarke at Huddersfield...

I was listening to radio 5live last night and on 606 they had a call from a fan of whoever played against Huddersfield on Sat. He phoned in, not to talk about his team (Oldham i think), but to talk about what a fantastic manager Clarke is turning out to be, got them playing some fantastic football without really bringing anyone in, and this bloke reckoned they were the best team he''s seen in the division!Did we miss a trick there?

[quote user="kick it off"]I was listening to radio 5live last night and on 606 they had a call from a fan of whoever played against Huddersfield on Sat. He phoned in, not to talk about his team (Oldham i think), but to talk about what a fantastic manager Clarke is turning out to be, got them playing some fantastic football without really bringing anyone in, and this bloke reckoned they were the best team he''s seen in the division!

Did we miss a trick there?
[/quote]

Much to early to make judgements as he''s still in the honeymoon period. Cast your mind back to our great run at the end of 2007. Did that make Roeder a fantastic manager?