Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

why no defender yet!!!

[quote user="norwich flag"]no money[/quote]

So get rid off unessessary wage eaners like Gunny, Woolworth workers had to lose their jobs even thougth they were loyal!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

So get rid off unessessary wage eaners like Gunny, Woolworth workers had to lose their jobs even thougth they were loyal!.

[/quote]

How do you know he''s unnecessary Wiz? What part of his job could we do without? What actually is his job and what part of it is unnecessary? I''m intrigued now, come on, spill the beans[:-*]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

How do you know he''s unnecessary Wiz? What part of his job could we do without? What actually is his job and what part of it is unnecessary? I''m intrigued now, come on, spill the beans[:-*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was said by Munby yonks ago Nutty, that Gunn would have a job for life at City, how many people can say that?[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was said by Munby yonks ago Nutty, that Gunn would have a job for life at City, how many people can say that?[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No idea Wiz.

But what''s his job and what part of it is unnecessary? I honestly don''t know and am interested to find out.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]glen has known for ages we need a defender becuase of injuries to stef and kennedy. surely he had some players lined up? becuase 5 days into january and no sign. if we go to sheeff this weekend with just the doc as the only reconised centre back then prepare goals[/quote]

Whilst I don''t want to state the bleeding obvious, the transfer window lasts for 31 days with the vast majority of transactions at the latter end of it. We have had  5 so far, so a bit of patience wouldn''t go amiss. However, those of you of the "guilty until proven innocent" persuasion should feel free to continue to launch pre-emptive criticisms of your personal bete-noires.

I think Gunny is now in charge of scouting, says it all really....

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I think Gunny is now in charge of scouting, says it all really....[/quote]

What part of it is unnecessary then?

[quote user="singing canary"]

maybe a bit extreme but ... i reckon roeder might play lupoli in defence.. !!!

that would be the next brain wave,

[/quote]lol. that''s why... he''s been training him up as a defender!lightweight my a**e!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]glen has known for ages we need a defender becuase of injuries to stef and kennedy. surely he had some players lined up? becuase 5 days into january and no sign. if we go to sheeff this weekend with just the doc as the only reconised centre back then prepare goals[/quote]

Whilst I don''t want to state the bleeding obvious, the transfer window lasts for 31 days with the vast majority of transactions at the latter end of it. We have had  5 so far, so a bit of patience wouldn''t go amiss. However, those of you of the "guilty until proven innocent" persuasion should feel free to continue to launch pre-emptive criticisms of your personal bete-noires.

[/quote]

hmm, we have some fairly important games coming up before the window shuts you know....patience yes like the patience that was shown in the summer awaiting the arrival of our target man...

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

hmm, we have some fairly important games coming up before the window shuts you know....patience yes like the patience that was shown in the summer awaiting the arrival of our target man...

[/quote]

Fair point!