Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Yesterday's kit

What did everyone think of the retro kit and black shorts yesterday?

I thought it looked great and definately prefer it to recent ones, especially without sponsors all over the place.

I thought it looked great. Shame about those wearing it. The sight of Anton Sibierski wearing Terry Bly''s shirt summed up everything that is wrong with my football club at the moment.

I agree.  I can remember when we played in black shorts and I''ve always preferred them.  The first change to green shorts must have been in about 1969 or 70 but it didn''t last long because they weren''t colourfast and faded very quickly.  I''d like to see black shorts back again, with green trim.

And isn''t it nice to have numbers 1 to 11 and the front of the shirt dominated by the club badge instead of a sponsor''s name . . .

I take it that that''s the only cup game we''ll be wearing the shirt in?

You''d think they would wear it at the replay too in front of a packed Carrow Road rather than the empty stadium yesterday.

i was under the impression that the shirts  will be worn for the duration of our cup run, so its understandable  that most people thought it was a one game thing [:D]

Very fresh for me honestly and actaully I bought one shirt from the clubshop, and want to put the same style of number of the player shirt have, Would the clubshop had it on sale?

I would love that to be out kit full time. However sadly, we need Norwich Onions money.

Maybe we should just borrow twenty million quid off them instead and then claim poverty and they''ll let us off paying it back.

[quote user="Fuglestad"]I would love that to be out kit full time. However sadly, we need Norwich Onions money.

Maybe we should just borrow twenty million quid off them instead and then claim poverty and they''ll let us off paying it back.[/quote]they wouldnt do thatthey arent a charity!!!!

[quote user="Flinty"]i want one.... i didn''t know that they were on sale to be honest

any left?
[/quote]

Not many, it''s a limited edition only 1000 available maybe 100 left last week probably less now

[quote user="Flinty"]i want one.... i didn''t know that they were on sale to be honest

any left?
[/quote]

I think there are a few large ones on sale stil but dont quote me on that!

Check out the canary store online!

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[quote user="Flinty"]i want one.... i didn''t know that they were on sale to be honestany left?[/quote]

Not many, it''s a limited edition only 1000 available maybe 100 left last week probably less now

[/quote]cheers PPguessing they as from the official shop only...being in sheffield, thats a bit of a problem!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

any left?
[/quote]

I think there are a few large ones on sale stil but dont quote me on that!

Check out the canary store online!

[/quote]

I had one and I am now wearing in the office now!! :)

Yeah I think they will be some shirt left...

The shirts worn by players @ Charlton will be on e bay (via NCFC) by the end of this week - proceeds to the NCFC Historical Trust

[quote user="MrFruit"]

The shirts worn by players @ Charlton will be on e bay (via NCFC) by the end of this week - proceeds to the NCFC Historical Trust

Take it this suggests that they won''t be wearing them for the return leg.

[/quote]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I believe you are missing the sly dig at our suffolk neighbours, if your not I''m missing your reaction to this sarcasm.[/quote]it was sarcasm and irony on my part dont worry....

Call me a Philistine (No please dont!), but this grumpy old man, who was born in 1959, isn''t that excited by the shirt...not unless it appears in the FA Cup quater finals  at least...barrr!

It''s going to be worn for the replay too.[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/cuprun/0,,10355~1509192,00.html]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/cuprun/0,,10355~1509192,00.html[/url]