Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Time of a crisis!, and our Chairman, Delia and fellow Board of Directors, all go into hiding!

Why? Why do they go awfully quiet, when they should be speaking up the most? Are they knocking on Roeder''s door and demanding things improve vastly and swiftly? My theory is they are waiting for the January transfer window to close and come early Febuary, if things havan''t improved( which would be a miracle) he will be shown the door. They know that any change of manager now, a new manager will want money to spend buying his own players. If the board wait until febuary they won''t have to part with any money on new players. Again just like they did when Grant was in charge, they let a bad situation turn into a nightmare. Come 4.50 on Saturday, we will be in the bottom three.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Who knows whats going on, if anything is going on.

I don''t think we will see GR go anywhere soon, but I welcome being proven wrong lol

[/quote]Crisis?. What Crisis?. might sum it up. Don''t think you will be proved wrong, much as I would want you to be.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Who knows whats going on, if anything is going on.

I don''t think we will see GR go anywhere soon, but I welcome being proven wrong lol

[/quote]Crisis?. What Crisis?. might sum it up. Don''t think you will be proved wrong, much as I would want you to be.[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhh we can all hope eh?

And your comment about what crisis just about sums up our club at the moment[:(]

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Why? Why do they go awfully quiet, when they should be speaking up the most? Are they knocking on Roeder''s door and demanding things improve vastly and swiftly? My theory is they are waiting for the January transfer window to close and come early Febuary, if things havan''t improved( which would be a miracle) he will be shown the door. They know that any change of manager now, a new manager will want money to spend buying his own players. If the board wait until febuary they won''t have to part with any money on new players. Again just like they did when Grant was in charge, they let a bad situation turn into a nightmare. Come 4.50 on Saturday, we will be in the bottom three.

[/quote]

And what do you expect them to say? If they are putting pressure on Roeder they are hardly going to go public with it, are they? Why should they be "speaking up the most" at the moment? The only time you could realistically expect a statement would be to give Roeder a vote of confidence, or to announce that he''s been sacked. What else do you want them to say?

Unfortunately its a no win situation for the board at present. Every time they make a public statement there''s a queue to shoot it down in flames, now they''re criticised for not saying anything when there''s nothing to say. Much as I would like to see a change no-one will buy the club at present, so constantly carping at the board is a pointless exercise at the moment.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

And what do you expect them to say? If they are putting pressure on Roeder they are hardly going to go public with it, are they? Why should they be "speaking up the most" at the moment? The only time you could realistically expect a statement would be to give Roeder a vote of confidence, or to announce that he''s been sacked. What else do you want them to say?

Unfortunately its a no win situation for the board at present. Every time they make a public statement there''s a queue to shoot it down in flames, now they''re criticised for not saying anything when there''s nothing to say. Much as I would like to see a change no-one will buy the club at present, so constantly carping at the board is a pointless exercise at the moment.

[/quote]

And anything you may say will be taken down disected and used in future evidence against you.

Have you anything to say before you are taken from  here to a place of public humiliation and execution.

"Lets be havin you" does not help your case Mz Smith.

Don''t think they will ever again come out with a public statement like "the manager has only x amount of games to turn it around"It will just be a statement announcing that he has left the club.