Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Can someone explain

Sorry if this has been raised before but can someone explain exactly what GR wants from Lupoli.

I have just read the Pink Un article and it appears that AL''s physique is the only obstacle.

Has AL lost weight since GR signed him in the summer?

What is he supposed to do? Go to the gym and eat loads of pasta, chicken and fish?

I find it all a bit bizarre.

Didn''t Roeder bang on last year about the Championship being physical and the need for tall strong players?

He then goes and gets Lupoli on a year long loan and f*cking moans about him being small.

I''m suprised he didn''t sign mini me from Big Brother and drop him straight in to the reserves.

F*ck me, I might not know all there is to know about football and may have not been brave enough to manage Norwich City but I could have told Roeder that AL wouldn''t grow six inches and put on two stone this year.

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Sorry if this has been raised before but can someone explain exactly what GR wants from Lupoli.

I have just read the Pink Un article and it appears that AL''s physique is the only obstacle.

Has AL lost weight since GR signed him in the summer?

What is he supposed to do? Go to the gym and eat loads of pasta, chicken and fish?

I find it all a bit bizarre.

[/quote]

simple. the problem is roeder knows lupoli will become a fans favourite and a hero. roeder cannot stand fans favourites or heroes becuase that makes life difficult for him. roeder knows best, he chooses, no-one is bigger than roeder he is the BOSS!

evidence

lupoli - knows we love him doesnt play him

hoolahan - has a couple of good games at the start of season we start to think this boys good so roeder slates him and drops him.

huckerby - need i say more

croft - help to make him into a good player and then pack his bags for him on his way to sheff utd.

bell - class player fast becoming a favourite, all of a sudden rumours rife hes about to leave!

and on the flip side

fozzy - utter bollox, we dont like him so he plays all the time

sibs - same

bertrand - same

roeder does not want the fans becoming to attached on players as this could make his team selection policy on favourites difficult.

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Didn''t Roeder bang on last year about the Championship being physical and the need for tall strong players?

He then goes and gets Lupoli on a year long loan and f*cking moans about him being small.

I''m suprised he didn''t sign mini me from Big Brother and drop him straight in to the reserves.

F*ck me, I might not know all there is to know about football and may have not been brave enough to manage Norwich City but I could have told Roeder that AL wouldn''t grow six inches and put on two stone this year.

[/quote]

Correct, one only has to look at Lupoli to realise that his game was not about being big and strong.

It pi*ses me of no end that Roeder harps on about not playing Lupoli cause of his lack of physique despite being our only natural goalscorer left at the club yet plays the even more lightweight Bertrand every week despite more poor games than good uns and he isn''t even our best left back at the club!

It pis*es me of more when you read the EDP and Roeders still defending his ridiculous decision to leave out Lupoli when its obvious his presence in the side could of results in more points on the board!

F*ck off Roeder!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

Correct, one only has to look at Lupoli to realise that his game was not about being big and strong.

It pi*ses me of no end that Roeder harps on about not playing Lupoli cause of his lack of physique despite being our only natural goalscorer left at the club yet plays the even more lightweight Bertrand every week despite more poor games than good uns and he isn''t even our best left back at the club!

It pis*es me of more when you read the EDP and Roeders still defending his ridiculous decision to leave out Lupoli when its obvious his presence in the side could of results in more points on the board!

F*ck off Roeder!

[/quote]

We have to let him get on with it don''t we?  If we keep on losing in the league it''s just more nails for his coffin.

I''m afraid your assessment Lincoln Canary is very accurate.

To add to your analysis one only has to look at his record with crowd pleasers to confirm it.

I don''t like slating but he really is worryingly useless!!!