• Otsembor
  • bell
  • pattison
  • clingan
  • croft
  • sibieski
  • lupoli

Subs: Ched, omazuzi, hoolahan,nelson, russel

that is 6 loans or sighnings we only need to sign 3 this january try sign sum permatly

who is with me on this

I would much rather see Lupoli and Ched up front, Sibi just behind with a midfield of Croft Clingan and Pattison, when playing at home anyway :)

Sibi''s best position is attacking midfield in a free role so he can bring others into play, and have full access to his long shot which is more effective than Clingan or Pattys

Given you''ve called the vast majority of Norwich fans t*ssers on another thread for rightfully wanting our incompetant manger out then I''m certainly not with you!

Whos donkey by the way?

If its the Doc you are referring to then that a very insulting nickname for a player whos been mostly outstanding this year and saved us from a thrashing agianst cr*ppy Nottingham Forest last time at home.

I''m sure we''ve got the players to stay up but they would perform better if the idiot Roeder wasn''t about to rub them up the wrong way, mess the tactics up and won''t play his best line up and wait a minute you include Lupoli in your starting line up?

This is the same guy whos scored 5 goals for us this season despite hardly ever playing, is currently the only natural striker we''ve got left and yet the manager you still blindly supports would rather play a midfielder out of position up front instead of Lupoli!

Blinkered is all I''ll say!

Donkey, I''m afraid, is very much the right word for Doc!  More importantly what supports the theory that Taylor is coming back?  No chance!

Have to agree wholeheartedly on Lupoli - unless Evans comes back.

The Doc has comfortably been our best CB this season, how many games have you been to this season? - not many by the sounds of it!

Kennedy after a good start showed what he really about a guy that was good before injuries who no longer pocesses the pace to do any good!

Ommorzussi - looks good against poor sides but when put under pressure goes missing!

Stefanovic - looked class at times but always prone to gettign totall caught out!

Drury - Should be playing LB every week cause hes much better than Bertrand, shame that Roeder has to play him out of position at CB!

Roeder out would be the clubs best option at present!

I can''t deny any of what you say grantroederdisaster, but Doc is still a Donkey.  We need four new Centre Half''s before we can truly move onwards!  Whilst we have to rely on Doc we will always be middling at best.  He''s a nice bloke though!

Interesting.Would rather see the starting line up like this though:                      Marshall             Doherty        TaylorOtsemobor                             Drury                        Clingan Croft                              Hoolahan                 Sibierski                                       Evans                LupoliSubs:Nelson, Bell, Bertrand, Omozusi, Russell-For me Sibs works better as a CAM.Hoolahan works well cutting in on from the left when he has Clingan and Lupoli around him as a sort of combination. And with Drury as a solid left back he may not have to track back as much.And Evans is just a powerhouse. Get the ball to him within 25 yards of the goal and he''s capable of hammering in it.Don''t think we could get Taylor, or Evans for that matter, but that''d pretty much guarnatee safety in my opinion.

The problem is, it''s not the team, on paper we already have a strong team. It''s the Manager and his crazy decisions to keep playing players out of their normal or best positions. Take saturday for instance. Roeder puts Drury as centre back( Drury is not a centre back and never will be), Pattison on the left wing( his worst position) and play a centre midfielder up front, when we have 2 forwards (Cort and Lupoli) sitting on the bench! You can also add to this Omorsuzi playing right back( best position centre back).

Another example of it''s not the players but the Managers tactics, everyone should look at Spurs. Under Ramos they were bottom of the Prem and couldn''t win a single game. Now they are under Harry Rednapp they are moving up the table with exactly the same players. It''s the manager!!!!!!

[quote user="John"]Interesting.Would rather see the starting line up like this though:                      Marshall             Doherty        TaylorOtsemobor                             Drury                        Clingan Croft                              Hoolahan                 Sibierski                                       Evans                LupoliSubs:Nelson, Bell, Bertrand, Omozusi, Russell-For me Sibs works better as a CAM.Hoolahan works well cutting in on from the left when he has Clingan and Lupoli around him as a sort of combination. And with Drury as a solid left back he may not have to track back as much.And Evans is just a powerhouse. Get the ball to him within 25 yards of the goal and he''s capable of hammering in it.Don''t think we could get Taylor, or Evans for that matter, but that''d pretty much guarnatee safety in my opinion.[/quote]I think that is harsh to Patty who has been one of the better players recently. It seems he is hugely underated but him and Clingan seem to have a good understanding of each other in midfield.