Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

Adrian Forbes!!

surely this cant be the same ''forbsy'' who you used to grace the carrow road turf during the dark and distant days of the 0-0 draws with man city on a rain swept saturday afternoon!!! Another hat-trick last night for luton ( ok , it was against a team about 8 leagues lower ) takes his tally to an astonishing 11 goals in 8 games. Lets hope Norwich had the sense to include a sell on clause when we let him go!! A big money move to the premiership beckons if he keeps up this type of goalscoring ratio. Or how about a return to carrow road!! Forbes or huckerby? uuummmmm, worth a thought!!

he wasn''t THAT bad, just that div 1 football came a bit to soon for him. i''m not surprised to see him doing well in the lower divs.
but as for "a big money move to the premiership" beckoning, from luton! Give me a break!!
i can only think of one player who has made such a big step into the premiership, Lua Lua. He was and is better than Forbesy but he''s still not good enough for Newcastle even after a fair few years trying to break in to the team.

You cannot diss Forbes, he loved Norwich and was a quality player.
I was really annoyed when we let him go, because he wore the shirt with pride and always put effort into the game unline some players we had ion that particular season

Forbes is quality, and hope i hope he does well.