Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Why Hasn't He Gone Yet

Precisley!

We''ve avoided relegation the last 2 seasons just by getting rid of an underperforming manager who the players had lost confidence in and replacing him which has lead to the players suddenly finding some form and spirit in order to catch the new bosses eye. This has certainly been the case when both Grant and Roeder took over, nothing to do with them being great managers.

No one likes going from manager to manager but when you have one as bad as what Roeder it is the only alternative and yes its short term but I think our best chance of avoiding the drop would be if  Roeder got the sack which would probably lead to the players suddenly finding some form. You only then have to hope that the board get it right next time!

Roeder OUT!

[quote user="The Judge"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Its times like these that we need the press and media to put pressure on the board and let the board of directors know how the majority of fans, have had enough of Roeder. Again they are leaving things too late, just like they did with Grant and they actually admitted this too! They have to act NOW![/quote]

So the majority of fans want him out do they ?? not me - not unless we have a new board and investment to go with it.

Appreciate I may be in the minority on this web forum - but i know for sure that most of the supporters I know realise the main problem is the Board. Yes getting rid of Roeder may appease those out for his head - but i suppose you''ll be the ones shouting for the next manager to lose his job in 9 months time, when results haven''t changed due to lack of player budget, and the next one after that (maybe you''ll be more generous with him and give him 10 months..)..

By all means change the manager when we have a new board in place - but nothing will fundamentally change unless we have new owners..

[/quote]  The reason I would suggest supporters are regulary calling for new Norwich City managers to be saked is because this board of ours keep on making such pigs ears of their appointments. 

Roeder needs to go. He has been a total disaster for Norwich City. We cannot afford to keep him. All he has given us is a few bits of pretty football, and that will NOT save us from relegation. And before someone starts on about, ''Well he saved us last year'' That was with Peter Grants players. Then Roeder stuck his oar in and messed it up as he insisted on playing his loan ''stars'' like Henry and Gibbs who were far from up too it. Just take the time to look at Roeders record from Jan 1st 2008 to today. It''s been down hill all the way! At how many other clubs would he have lasted so long with that sort of record?

The club needs a change as well to get fans and players and all connected all pulling in the same direction. Roeder is such a divisive person. He seems to alienate players and fans so easily. 

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

The club needs a change as well to get fans and players and all connected all pulling in the same direction. Roeder is such a divisive person. He seems to alienate players and fans so easily. 

[/quote]Have enjoyed going to Carrow Road (hardly missing a match at home) for 20 years. I now don''t enjoy going and the prime reason for that is Roeder, he is slowly destroying the club and creating an atmosphere that surpasses even the end of the Chase era.

For the sake of the future of our club he must go.

here here.he''s just wasting what little money we have. he''s more bothered about being right than the good of the clubRoeder out!!

I just hate what my football club has turned into i mean i liked Glenn when he first started out and after his first game he looked promising but he must be sitting there and thinking, "I''ve tried everything possible and nothing i do is working" So why doesnt someone who isnt helping the club anymore just leave, im sure he would feel better and so would the fans knowing that there could be light at the end of this very long and dark tunnel.

And to think he was greeted by so many...and hailed for "saving" us from relegation last year.

Dion Dublin "saved" us along with the "spirit" of Huckerby....not Roeder. Division 3 here we come and how appropriate in the money grabbing "59ers" kit.......

I''m not a fan of Roeder Cluck, but come on, Huckerby and Dion were in the team that were going down at the start of the season...Roeder did something to turn it round and I give him credit for that.