Sign in to follow this  
Lankidoodles

Norwich Legends XI vs Gt Yarmouth??

The game that supposedly Dion and Hucks will be playing in on 28th Jan...is anyone actually going? Dont know whether to get tickets or not..will it be worth it?

Sounds like a good event although I think watching Huckerby play again will just irritate and frustrate me more than anything, especially in light of the recent press article.  [:@]

Good luck getting a ticket, I''ve heard that it sold out.

There were about 20 City players on the match poster in the club shop. Hucks, Dion, Sutton, Iwan, Eadie, Fleming, Fox, Gordon (obviously), Goss, Fleck, Biggins, Newman, Gunn, Spearing, Milligan were amongst those listed.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

There were about 20 City players on the match poster in the club shop. Hucks, Dion, Sutton, Iwan, Eadie, Fleming, Fox, Gordon (obviously), Goss, Fleck, Biggins, Newman, Gunn, Spearing, Milligan were amongst those listed.

[/quote]Aaaahhhhh...... What I''d give for a team like that today!

[quote user="John"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

Aaaahhhhh...... What I''d give for a team like that today!
[/quote]

You''re only allowed 11 on the pitch though :P

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]Be fun to be a ''fly on the wall'' in the changing room - bit of banter will be going on me thinks!!Also be fun to be in the bar afterwards - bit of drinking going on me thinks.