Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Sheffield Utd Sat..

anyone on here going i just bought a ticket and it was only 10 quid, great price! i''m convinced we''ll get buried but the protest against Roeder will make up 4 it, 10 quid to shout at him happy days.

Yep, the Blades are using the entrance for a tenner as a promo to get part-time supporters back into the habit of watching them.  Seems odd given that they now have the best averages this season, but there again they do have a majority shareholder who has ten times the fortune of Delia, and a property development arm that actually makes them money, so what do they care about ticket money?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

I reckon we should have a "Shoes off for Roeder out" protest in the stand at Bramall lane, that should get us noticed by the media and may speed things up.

[/quote]

In this weather the only thing that''ll be noticed will be the amputations from frostbite.........I''m keeping mine on, thanks

I reckon we should have a "Shoes off for Roeder out" protest in the stand at Bramall lane, that should get us noticed by the media and may speed things up.

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njo1Ua6uX2Y , the sheffield u fans did it when they wanted rid of Robson. 

[/quote]

LOL can we do a George Bush protest and lob them at him.  But then how would we get home?

Sheff Utd away is a trip too far for me this weekend...Having done all the games over the Christmas period with nothing to show for it...I''ll happily go to Bramall Lane for a 4th round FA Cup game...should we and the Blades get past our respective London opponents.

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njo1Ua6uX2Y , the sheffield u fans did it when they wanted rid of Robson. 

[/quote]nah, embarassing!