Sign in to follow this  
Pongtorn

Mark Bowen, if Hughes sacked

Before it is too late, the best thing Delia could do is to sit and talk with GR for termination of his contract on mutual consent.  We must be ready when Bowen is available.  I think he is the best choice for us.  Your thoughts?

[quote user="Pongtorn "]
Before it is too late, the best thing Delia could do is to sit and talk with GR for termination of his contract on mutual consent.  We must be ready when Bowen is available.  I think he is the best choice for us.  Your thoughts?
[/quote]

People always criticised assistant manager who had not been the main man for once, they have the point and you can clearly see what Peter Grant can do is signing reserve Celtic player; but Bowen certainly not in this way, he had worked a for a lots of clubs, 5 I think, also for the national team, and I would think he won''t have worser contract than Roeder, I would say, we can get some Wales or Blackburn promising players to the club.

I would say if we can get a quality midfielder liked Tugay for one or two season, our midfield would be superb when consider we have whoelse, Fothingham!

[quote user="XXL16"]

People always criticised assistant manager who had not been the main man for once, they have the point and you can clearly see what Peter Grant can do is signing reserve Celtic player; but Bowen certainly not in this way, he had worked a for a lots of clubs, 5 I think, also for the national team, and I would think he won''t have worser contract than Roeder, I would say, we can get some Wales or Blackburn promising players to the club.

I would say if we can get a quality midfielder liked Tugay for one or two season, our midfield would be superb when consider we have whoelse, Fothingham!

[/quote] Hello XXL16 (should be 21 now right?).  Haven''t seen you for some time.  Graduated now?

[quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote] Hello XXL16 (should be 21 now right?).  Haven''t seen you for some time.