Sign in to follow this  
JohnoBono

Fotheringham

I am still trying to get my head round comments made by Roeder about Mark Fotheringham in Saturdays EPD

The article said that the City midfielder had been due to return to the starting line up until he off 2nd best in a trainning ground tackle with Pattison. Then we get this Roeder quote:

He''s a real club man. He came in and said, I''m struggling, I don''t think I can make this, but can I come? I want to be there when we win.......many players would be more than happy to stay at home at the weekend.......He would have played, him and Sammy (Clingan) would have played together.      

What on earth was Roeder on about? Whats all this about he would have played? He was out there on the pitch, he was playing. So was he fit enough to play or not. It just seems all so weird to me.

Also Roeders comments make Fotheringham sound like a little school boy!

Roeder is a complete pratt plain and simple, the more i read his interviews and comments the more i dislike him like i''m sure more and more fans are starting to, the man must be removed NOW!

Fotheringham is complete pants. He is on the bench one game and then the next game in comes straight in to the starting eleven and gets the captains armband. We need a decent and loyal player to be in the starting eleven and to be captain. Fotheringham is not good nor loyal. A loyal and Good player that should be in the team week in week out and be captain is either Marshall or Sammy Clingan. I do not see why Fotheringham plays as i don''t think he could even make it in League 1. If Roeder likes relesing players so much, then why on earth have we still got Fotheringham ?

Roeder and Fotheringham out

Come on you yellows !!!

fozzy lost fitness, lost his form, lost his captaincy, lost his confidence and lost his place...the remedy is hard work,,,he''s at his best when running his haggis off - he showed last season he can compete and make the team tick, but looked overawed against genuine top6 midfielders, and i''m sure he will come again...but in the shape of clinkers - he''s met a young pretender he can do his job better, and when on fire, much better...for me, fozzy is back up to clinkers - and unless he can prove otherwise, thats where he deserves to be for the meantime, on the bench...sorry foz,,,

In my honest opinion I reckon Fotheringham is an absolute lunatic who suffers from extreme case of pyscosis. I truly believe that he bullys Roeder into play him. Do you remember Trevor and little Mo in Eastenders? Their relationship is very much like that. I think he makes Roeder stand in the corner of the changing room facing the wall whenever he drops him from the starting lineup and does things to embarrass him like pulling down his trousers and making him sing stuff like "Ooh Wee Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep". And all the players laugh because they are too scared to stand up the Fotheringham and whenever Fotheringham plays badly (sorry I mean when Fotheringham plays badly) they all start wanking on about how amazing he played and how he is Captain Fantastic. If Fotheringham was my captain week in week out I would quit the club. He is garbage.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]In my honest opinion I reckon Fotheringham is an absolute lunatic who suffers from extreme case of pyscosis. I truly believe that he bullys Roeder into play him. Do you remember Trevor and little Mo in Eastenders? Their relationship is very much like that. I think he makes Roeder stand in the corner of the changing room facing the wall whenever he drops him from the starting lineup and does things to embarrass him like pulling down his trousers and making him sing stuff like "Ooh Wee Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep". And all the players laugh because they are too scared to stand up the Fotheringham and whenever Fotheringham plays badly (sorry I mean when Fotheringham plays badly) they all start wanking on about how amazing he played and how he is Captain Fantastic. If Fotheringham was my captain week in week out I would quit the club. He is garbage.[/quote]

ROFL! What a top post!Yes [Y]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]fozzy lost fitness, lost his form, lost his captaincy, lost his confidence and lost his place...the remedy is hard work,,,he''s at his best when running his haggis off - he showed last season he can compete and make the team tick, but looked overawed against genuine top6 midfielders, and i''m sure he will come again...but in the shape of clinkers - he''s met a young pretender he can do his job better, and when on fire, much better...for me, fozzy is back up to clinkers - and unless he can prove otherwise, thats where he deserves to be for the meantime, on the bench...sorry foz,,,[/quote]a very good assesment. i think there''s still hope for him yet

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="lucky green trainers"]fozzy lost fitness, lost his form, lost his captaincy, lost his confidence and lost his place...

the remedy is hard work,,,he''s at his best when running his haggis off - he showed last season he can compete and make the team tick, but looked overawed against genuine top6 midfielders, and i''m sure he will come again...

but in the shape of clinkers - he''s met a young pretender he can do his job better, and when on fire, much better...

for me, fozzy is back up to clinkers - and unless he can prove otherwise, thats where he deserves to be for the meantime, on the bench...sorry foz,,,
[/quote]

a very good assesment. i think there''s still hope for him yet
[/quote]

Sorry, what you just said is rubbish. He isnt captain material, he hasnt shown any commitment to the club, and he simply isnt a very good footballer. If you think he is good enough to play for Norwich it is no wonder we are struggling so much.

Fotheringham is cr*pwe have a couple better choices than him, roder is an idiot though - i swear that he actually wants to sacked for the compo