Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

Prices for the Replay

why do under 21s get to pay  pay less than say a 30 year old who probably earns the same ?

would understand under 16s getting cheaper tickets but not under 21s.

[quote user="freestone85"]

why do under 21s get to pay  pay less than say a 30 year old who probably earns the same ?

[/quote]Probably not. University etc.But i won''t get in your way of having a good old grumble.Just remember it also means 17 year old''s in college or whatever, who certainly do not earn the same.

[quote user="freestone85"]but would be fairer if they gave student discount[/quote]They used to, used to cause loads of problems at the start of the season when the student cards etc. hadn''t been produced. Many clubs have got rid of student prices in favour of Under 21s

10er  :eek: to see that shower? Luckily I got in on a £1 u18 ticket today

From OS:"Season ticket holders and members can purchase tickets for this game

from 9am on Monday, January 5.  Season ticket seats will be reserved

until the close of business on Thursday, January 8, when after these

seats will be released for sale.

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Friday, January 9."

It''s a joke the prices they are charging. £1 it cost me to get into Charlton, whereas this time it will cost me £10. And to see two non exciting teams, and if it''s anything like the two other games these two have played this season, £1 is about right, for the level of quality and entertainment.

[quote user="freestone85"]

[/quote]

I think the idea is to attract young supporters so that they keep on attending as they get older and maintain or increase the attendance figures.

Have the powers that be not cottoned to the fact that money is tight for a lot of people right now? They''ve missed a trick here. If they had charged a maximum of £12, with most tickets at £10 or less, they could have had a full stadium. I expect a crowd of no more than 17,000 at those rather inflated prices. In fact, I hope a big crowd doesn''t show up - the board needs shaking out of its complacency!

Under 21 is great, I bought my Season ticket 2 weeks before my 21st birthday (last April) and paid £150 for the lower Barclay. If I had to pay adult prices I wouldn''t have bought one and i''m not sure if i will renew at adult prices next, although I will feel as if something is missing if  I don''t get one.

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Have the powers that be not cottoned to the fact that money is tight for a lot of people right now? They''ve missed a trick here. If they had charged a maximum of £12, with most tickets at £10 or less, they could have had a full stadium. I expect a crowd of no more than 17,000 at those rather inflated prices. In fact, I hope a big crowd doesn''t show up - the board needs shaking out of its complacency![/quote]

they are taking the fans support for granted

Please remember it''s not just Norwich, cup tickets prices have to be agreed by both clubs for FA Cup fixtures. The club will never win though...

Headline: Cup Tickets only £1 each
Backlash: I can''t believe tickets are only £1, surely we should be trying to make some money from this extra fixture to put towards the transfer kitty (taking of kitty, what happened to that kitty thing)?!?!