Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

6 days

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Things don''t happen overnight. We''re hardly the only club not to have made signings, are we?

[/quote]

Thats true but no many clubs are in the state that we are, we need new players ASAP!

Expect nothing but conjecture until 4PM on Feb 2nd when we''ll unveil a bloated, overpaid, over-the-hill Premier reject on loan who Roader will play out of position before injury intervenes.

Or am I being too optimistic!?

Oh come on now, you know that''s not the way we conduct our business round here! It''s written in the NCFC standard operating procedures that we must wait until the last possible minute of the transfer window to be outbid, or pay top dollar for a shiny new carthorse. Any other way just isn''t cricket![:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Isn''t it always the longest time?  The days draggggggggggg[/quote]

That''s why my wife has hidden her little black dress.

Oh err wrong drag.

They''ll panic soon and sign some Carl Robinson-esque, last day of the transfer window type player. Depressing days.

[quote user="Jonzey"]They''ll panic soon and sign some Carl Robinson-esque, last day of the transfer window type player. Depressing days.[/quote]

And the Silence is still Deafening isn''t it

Apparently, Darth Donkster and Bryan Gunn were today spotted wearing oven gloves.....That''s because of NCFC''s hectic transfer activity - their phones are  [8]"Feelin'' Hot! Hot Hot!"[8]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Isn''t it always the longest time?  The days draggggggggggg[/quote]

Oh err wrong drag.

[/quote]

Little black dresses are so last season .................. [;)][:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

Oh err wrong drag.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Black armbands, may be the norm at Carra come May this season....."Going Down with the Doncaster".....both the Utd and our current CE....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

Oh err wrong drag.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Black armbands, may be the norm at Carra come May this season....."Going Down with the Doncaster".....both the Utd and our current CE....

[/quote]

On the other hand, they could be lining up a deal for Pontins, and give Glenn the Job as CAMP COMEDIAN, I almost said don''t make me laugh, my belly''s killing me

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

Oh err wrong drag.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

God I dont even wanna think about it, too depressing.  I bet my mum is turning in her grave seeing the mess our club is in right now.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

Oh err wrong drag.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the other hand, they could be lining up a deal for Pontins, and give Glenn the Job as CAMP COMEDIAN, I almost said don''t make me laugh, my belly''s killing me

[/quote]

lol if you didn''t laugh Pete you''d cry

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I take it you meant CAMP (as in holiday camp) and not CAMP as in gay [:S][/quote]

Well I meant holiday, but now you mention it I''m not sure now