Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

bell and hoolahoop out

could you imagine if we sold wesly for 300k and then swapped david bell with ward from Coventry!!!!

that would be the end off norwich city for me!!

we buy talented players and sell them on for peanuts, what the hell is going on, we have always bought and sold but not for players that we chased for months to bring to carrow road and then to let them go 6 months later would be CRAZY!!

tinkerman roeder , causing carrow road carnage , what new, agreed what you have said.

maybe both players want to go... and working for glen isnt all it was cracked up to be.

Depends who is brought in if they were to leave.

Hoolahan looks a talented player but Glenn doesn''t really know where best or how best to play him. And David Bell hasn''t really done a lot.

If we could strengthen at the back and upfront by getting rid of them then it might be for the best.

[quote user="GJP"]

Hoolahan looks a talented player but Glenn doesn''t really know where best or how best to play him. And David Bell hasn''t really done a lot.

If we could strengthen at the back and upfront by getting rid of them then it might be for the best.

[/quote]

Are you joking? Yeah lets get rid of the best two signings who joined in the summer because Roeder is a clueless pr*t! David Bell hasn''t settled for one reason or another but is well worth keeping at the club.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

Are you joking? Yeah lets get rid of the best two signings who joined in the summer because Roeder is a clueless pr*t! David Bell hasn''t settled for one reason or another but is well worth keeping at the club.

[/quote]

Surely the best signing of the summer was Sammy Clingan???

I''d just rather have a goal scorer than David Bell. And another centreback wouldn''t be a bad thing either.

I''d prefer to keep Hoolahan out of the pair of them.

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely the best signing of the summer was Sammy Clingan???

I''d just rather have a goal scorer than David Bell. And another centreback wouldn''t be a bad thing either.

I''d prefer to keep Hoolahan out of the pair of them.

[/quote]

I stand corrected Clingan was the best signing your right but i honestly believe both Hoolahoop and Bell are good signings and with a better manager they will show how good they really are,the fact that both are being linked with moves away already shows what a mess the club is in.

if holigan goes i want Huckerby in he says he''ll play for nothing  where ''s the new hero is probably on 7,000 aweek and has so far not come up with the goods

[quote user="Wally"]Here here!! So many people on here get so worked up by rumours! All hear say I tell you! Seeing is believing. Slag him once it has happened.[/quote]

By doing that surely we will be accused that we are closing the gate after the horse has bolted.- I feel exactly the same way this guy bought these players in if and I repeat if they or either of them go then this is an admission of failure along with the lad from Reading last year, - who seems to be playing okay under Coppell - The center half from Spurs, the forwrad from Portsmouth, releasing Huckerby oh and i''m sure this list can be added too. The blokes a tool and an arrogant one at that.

Please Glen give all a happy new year and resign.  PLEASE 

By all means, despise what the bloke does! Unless you have 3 people sitting in milk telling you crimes before they happen, the closing the gate after the horse has bolted is all you can do! Unless you have power on the board??? It''s simply out of order that people are hating him for getting rid of bell and hooligan, when they are both still on the books! And I don''t think he''d sell them, but it''s not all down to him is it? If one of my staff wanted to leave to work somewhere else, I couldn''t stop them.

[quote user="Match Day Pie"]Has either player left the club? Has Roeder/the board sold them? No. Stop getting your knickers in a twist. Muppets.[/quote]

has Lita gone back yet? Oh wait yes he has.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]if holigan goes i want Huckerby in he says he''ll play for nothing  where ''s the new hero is probably on 7,000 aweek and has so far not come up with the goods[/quote]

All the time GR is at CR there is never a chance Hucks will play again for NCFC. 

HOOLAHAN is an infuriating player who can be a major influence on games and also an absolute liability and this can change in one match!

Bell is great with the ball at his feet but hasn''t got much running in him and the pillock Roeder hasn''t helped by playing him out of position!

A decent manager could get the best out of them but like all things Roedernowhere sticks his nose into they are limited while the idiot stays in charge!

Roeder OUT!

[quote user="Wally"]Here here!! So many people on here get so worked up by rumours! All hear say I tell you! Seeing is believing. Slag him once it has happened.[/quote]

I am sure that we will lose some of our most treasured players in Jan.  We all know the club has no money, like it or not, and that the squad is short of numbers.  There is only one solution and that is to sell those that we can get ££££ for and buy 2 or 3 on the cheap.

Hardly what any fan wants and hardly Roeder wants.  Those who might slag him off for this are deluded and prejudiced.......perhaps we should keep all the players we own and just do with 9 or 10 on the field?

[quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

You would have hoped that Roeder would have seen enough of Hoolahan to know what kind of player he is (same with Lupoli). Both are a bit lightweight and are the type of players that really need to be given license to go an express themselves. Hoolahan is clearly not a left winger as he really if ever appears on the left wing. Equally, Lupoli is a bit weak to play as an out and out striker in this league where most teams have 2 6ft hulking great centre halfs who will kick 7 bells out of you given half a chance! I am very surprised that Roeder hasn''t tried Lupoli out on the left, after all he played there for Derby pretty much all season when they got promoted.

As for Bell, it seems that the ankle injury picked up pre-season is seriously hampering him. If we can get 3 or 4 in during the window then I would be tempted to get the ankle sorted properly even if it means he misses the rest of the season. I think he is a talent and his set piece delivery is the best seen at Carrow Road for a long time.