Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

SAD SAD SAD :-(..........

it doesnt matter who GR brings in during the transfer window..it could be 5 world beaters....he would only play them out of position,upset them then send them packing while NCFC  foot the bill for their wages......I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE AND PASSION

how many more games do we have to lose b4 this prat gets the PUSH????

will it take relegation????  I BLOODY HOPE NOT   :-(...........................

[quote user="Wally"]the vast majority of pinkun message board users anyway. Unless you are on personal terms with every Norwich fan in the world![/quote]made me laugh what that mick dennis plank said, the roeder out mob is not the majority of fans as only a 3rd were singing it at charlton, well mick there will be even more singing it at sheffield utd and it will grow and grow, roeder has now lost the fans so it''s bye bye glenn,

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Your sentiments echo what the vast majority of Norwich fans think!

Only the very blinkered now say otherwise!

[/quote]What a load of old cock.  You think Roeder would sign five world class players and play them out of position, and you have to be blinkered not to agree with this?  It''s times like this that I feel ashamed people died to give you the right of free speech.

would be interesting to know how many fans voted in that poll. I didn''t, and I check the edp site regularly. Theremist be tens of thousands of cityfans that didn''t vote.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Your sentiments echo what the vast majority of Norwich fans think!

Only the very blinkered now say otherwise!

[/quote]

What a load of old cock.  You think Roeder would sign five world class players and play them out of position, and you have to be blinkered not to agree with this?  It''s times like this that I feel ashamed people died to give you the right of free speech.

[/quote]

You know best?

Not likely if you defend Roeder as if hes doing a good job!

Wake up to the fact that we''re in the sh*t and most of that is due to Roeders por management!

I feel ashamed that some (in reality very few) Norwich fans continue to fail to see what Roeders doing to our club. I don''t like the witch hunt and the club hopefully on the verge of another managerial change but we need shot of Roeder ASAP cause we''re only going one way with him!

[quote user="Wally"]would be interesting to know how many fans voted in that poll. I didn''t, and I check the edp site regularly. Theremist be tens of thousands of cityfans that didn''t vote.[/quote]

A poll took place in Norfolks regional newspaper and the 78% for Roeder out were the figures however much anyone trys to belittle it and I think if every season ticket holder was forced to vote on the issue we''d still have a vast majority in favour of Roeder not in charge of our club!

Please don''t defend the undefendable - Roeders a poor manager and his record proves that!

You can only vote once on a computer. I wanted to vote a hundred times but could only do it once. So it''s fair to say that there isn''t some Roeder-hater clicking yes constantly.

[quote user="canarydan23"]You can only vote once on a computer. I wanted to vote a hundred times but could only do it once. So it''s fair to say that there isn''t some Roeder-hater clicking yes constantly.[/quote]

Sorry I confess - I voted 100 times myself, 78 in favour of getting shot of Roeder and 22 times for Roeder just to make it look real!!!

I''m sure many people didn''t, in fact most Norwich wouldn''t of voted on it but then again not everyone votes in every poll, but the result does typify what most Norwich fans think whether you admit it or not!

I''m also certain that more than few Norwich would also share my complete discontent of the Roeder era but are totally shy of confrontation and wouldn''t say owt when put on the spot. End of the day the poll happned, the results happened and all in the Eastern Daily Press, everyone who can go online had a chance to vote even the few ProRoeder fans left who hang on to their delusion like Hitler in his last few desperate days in the bunker!!

Now theirs a guy who made more bad decisions and was more dillusional than Roedernowhere!

The little hitler style moustoushe would suit Roedeer no end! 

I don''t see how I defended anyone?! I merely said it would be intersting to know how many people voted! I even stated that I didn''t vote, this clearly NOT stating a preference! Putting words in my mouth a bit there...