Sign in to follow this  
rocky marshall

LIES from DAY 1!!! How the Club (Chairman???) cooked the stat books!

In the press conference announcing Glenn Roeder as the new manager, Chairman Munby announced that GR had a win % of 45%

Yes - 45% of matches were wins as a manager!

However closer inspection of his managerial record shows in fact that prior to joining NCFC GR''s win % was in fact 33.5%!

So who worked out these figures; was it Roeder trying to get a job, or some poor maths by someone senior at CR?? Either way we, the fans, were duped.

And of course, the numbers have on got worse with a current win % of 31.7 while at NCFC!!!

[quote user="rocky marshall"]In the press conference announcing Glenn Roeder as the new manager, Chairman Munby announced that GR had a win % of 45% Yes - 45% of matches were wins as a manager! However closer inspection of his managerial record shows in fact that prior to joining NCFC GR''s win % was in fact 33.5%! So who worked out these figures; was it Roeder trying to get a job, or some poor maths by someone senior at CR?? Either way we, the fans, were duped. And of course, the numbers have on got worse with a current win % of 31.7 while at NCFC!!![/quote]

Details please?

Just to ensure that your ''inspection'' was thorough, of course.

OTBC

This will be another myth that perpetuates.

This board have made enough mistakes without distorting facts to make a case.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

....and people wonder why GR gets pissed off with some "fans"?

[/quote]

I wonder why some fans are pi$$ed off with Glenn Roeder?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He can take the stick when it''s justified, I think it''s the lies, smears and idiocy that get him riled.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]A lot is based on, they just don''t like him.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="rocky marshall"]In the press conference announcing Glenn Roeder as the new manager, Chairman Munby announced that GR had a win % of 45% Yes - 45% of matches were wins as a manager! However closer inspection of his managerial record shows in fact that prior to joining NCFC GR''s win % was in fact 33.5%! So who worked out these figures; was it Roeder trying to get a job, or some poor maths by someone senior at CR?? Either way we, the fans, were duped. And of course, the numbers have on got worse with a current win % of 31.7 while at NCFC!!![/quote]

Details please?

OTBC

[/quote]

Looks like it''s about as thorough as your usual efforts [:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Details please?

OTBC

[/quote]

Looks like it''s about as thorough as your usual efforts [:O]

[/quote]

You mean not as thorough as your usual self-righteous dirty broom?

[+o(]

OTBC

I thrive on insults but that one from the most up his own ''arris self-righteous bumptious poster on here is particularly amusing [:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thrive on insults but that one from the most up his own ''arris self-righteous bumptious poster on here is particularly amusing [:O]

[/quote]

You mean initiating them, then getting self-righteous, then deftly changing the focus, then ........[+o(]

I''m pleased to be a catalyst for what it''s worth.

The world and his wife are watching - and know the truth.

One love.

OTBC