[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]There are some very aggressive, very abusive types on this Forum, i wonder if they are like that in real life?[/quote]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

That''s what I think [:O]

[/quote]

And you''re a big brave Tiger......"Meow!"

[/quote]

Ever seen a tiger with a fishing rod....

[/quote]

Only one without floppy wrists....

[/quote]

Do you ever ''forget yourself'' and slip into warrior mode when you go out[:^)]

[/quote]

I was a long-serving ''warrior'' up until recently, having proudly served my Country.....Now? I''m just a big squeaky mouse that (on occasion) "ROARS".....

[/quote]

That gives you the moral high ground then[:|]

I''m still a toilet cleaner[:O]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I thoroughly agree with your original post Amarillo, it''s absolutely unneccesary.  This is a bloke who is paid well to try to get the best results he can within the constraints we have.  It was never going to be easy from the position he inherited, ironically he had better results from the squad he inherited last season than the one he has started to build this season.  It''s the results and league position that will determine his success or failure, and they are the only criteria that matter.

Whether fans think he is arrogant, or has offended their feelings is is irrelevant - As Adam Aiken said in his piece the other day, if you get the results you can be as arrogant as you like. 

There is a certain type of person these days that gets conveniently upset about the smallest of things, and uses the offence caused to them as an excuse to vent abuse of a far worse nature back.  It''s their "right" to do so, after all - but that doesn''t make it pleasant.  I often find that the people who claim that they are "within their rights" to do something are often the first to abuse the rights of others.

Unfortunately Roeders'' record for Norwich City is marginally worse than Bruce Riochs'', and marginally better than Bryan Hamiltons'' - on that basis he has to improve things quickly or he will have to go in order to preserve our status in this league.  That will be obvious to all.  There''s no need whatsoever to get nasty with it.
[/quote]

I agree with your post Bleurgh.....and no, I''m not drunk, smokin'' skank - or on the happy pills....I''m just getteing so, so, tired - of the whole situation at the club.....

Chuffin'' ''eck Mel, you wanna take a lie down ?  Agreeing with me, you''ll be wearing cardies an'' eatin'' mints next !I''m getting tired of it too mate - but if the current economic climate isn''t a sitch-oo-ay-shun where you have to "go with what we''ve got", then I don''t know what is...

[quote user="Amarillo"]

I have to say, reading through this message board and the RoederOut website,

[/quote]

Coo! is there one and where do I join?[Y]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Amarillo"]

I have to say, reading through this message board and the RoederOut website,

[/quote]

Coo! is there one and where do I join?[Y]

[/quote]

If there is one google can''t find it lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]There are some very aggressive, very abusive types on this Forum, i wonder if they are like that in real life?[/quote]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was a long-serving ''warrior'' up until recently, having proudly served my Country.....Now? I''m just a big squeaky mouse that (on occasion) "ROARS".....

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you think serving our Country gives me the moral high ground Nutless....then that''s your opinion. I ain''t going to publish "Mello''s Military Memoirs" - and tell all and sundry how incredibly superior I like to think I am, because - it is now very much in the past - and certainly not relevant to the future....."Pull up a sandbag, and pin back your ears."  

I once thought about being a toilet cleaner - but got bogged down with the continuous paperwork and was never flush with cash.... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you think serving our Country gives me the moral high ground Nutless....then that''s your opinion. I ain''t going to publish "Mello''s Military Memoirs" - and tell all and sundry how incredibly superior I like to think I am, because - it is now very much in the past - and certainly not relevant to the future....."Pull up a sandbag, and pin back your ears."  

I once thought about being a toilet cleaner - but got bogged down with the continuous paperwork and was never flush with cash.... 

[/quote]

And did that start the chain of events which led you to your current position? And how are you with papaerwork?[;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you felt the need to bring it up on a football forum.. not me!

I''m a bingo caller too[:O]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you two don''t stop all this agression I''ll bang your heads together so there![:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Chuffin'' ''eck Mel, you wanna take a lie down ?  Agreeing with me, you''ll be wearing cardies an'' eatin'' mints next !

I''m getting tired of it too mate - but if the current economic climate isn''t a sitch-oo-ay-shun where you have to "go with what we''ve got", then I don''t know what is...
[/quote]

I actually agreed with your post too (but only `cos Mello told me to [;)]).

I didn`t join in with the anti-Roeder stuff at Charlton nor the "Lupoli" chants (and yes, i am a "vocal" supporter).

The trouble is Roeder really has brought alot of it on himself and some of his outbursts- for someone who obviously fancies themselves to be intelligent- have been idiotic.  On the "fans opinions" outbursts he could easily have played his strongest hand and pointed out that he sees what goes on behind the scenes and no fan can.  If he says something like "Fans have strong opinions but i see every day in training which players are sharp, commited and busting a gut to get into the team", there is absolutely no comeback to that.

On Lupoli, again he leaves himself wide open to criticism.  "He`s too lightweight".  So was he expecting a 6`2" muscle man to roll up from Italy then?!  I think i`m right in saying that the team which started at Charlton had scored less than TEN goals between them.  Lupoli`s now got five and has hardly played......[8-)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="beejinz"]

Dormice, probably

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And did that start the chain of events which led you to your current position? And how are you with papaerwork?[;)]

[/quote]

Yes, I''m employed by "Shit jobby''s ''R'' Us".... 

I recall most supporters here were disgusted on how GR was treated by supporters of West Sham and a lot of the things they were chanting at games due to his illness. I know it is not that bad on this board, but how long will it be before someone lowers themselves to that level? If anyone do, I trust the Mods will ban them from here for life. before anyone starts, yes I want to see changes at our club.

[quote]The trouble is Roeder really has brought alot of it on himself and some

of his outbursts- for someone who obviously fancies themselves to be

intelligent- have been idiotic. [/quote]Agreed Mr.C, to be honest I was taken aback about some of the things he said about Cureton.  Most peculiar - maybe he sees himself as a Jack Dee kind of figure ?  The problem is that the local media need something to put in their papers, and a lot of what is said is off the hoof, throwaway comments that would have been dismissed 10 years ago, but with the invention of places like this, these things take an importance of their own (at least, to the people who come on here) as people stew on them and get all wound up.  Nothing gets forgotten any more.If I were GR, I''d be tempted to avoid the press and concentrate on getting the best results possible, whatever that takes, regardless of my opinions on personnel, and regardless of which overpaid nancy-boys'' ego needs massaging, because that way I get to stay in the lifestyle to which I am accustomed.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Chuffin'' ''eck Mel, you wanna take a lie down ?  Agreeing with me, you''ll be wearing cardies an'' eatin'' mints next !I''m getting tired of it too mate - but if the current economic climate isn''t a sitch-oo-ay-shun where you have to "go with what we''ve got", then I don''t know what is...[/quote]

I actually agreed with your post too (but only `cos Mello told me to [;)]).

I didn`t join in with the anti-Roeder stuff at Charlton nor the "Lupoli" chants (and yes, i am a "vocal" supporter).

The trouble is Roeder really has brought alot of it on himself and some of his outbursts- for someone who obviously fancies themselves to be intelligent- have been idiotic.  On the "fans opinions" outbursts he could easily have played his strongest hand and pointed out that he sees what goes on behind the scenes and no fan can.  If he says something like "Fans have strong opinions but i see every day in training which players are sharp, commited and busting a gut to get into the team", there is absolutely no comeback to that.

On Lupoli, again he leaves himself wide open to criticism.  "He`s too lightweight".  So was he expecting a 6`2" muscle man to roll up from Italy then?!  I think i`m right in saying that the team which started at Charlton had scored less than TEN goals between them.  Lupoli`s now got five and has hardly played......[8-)]

[/quote]Spot on, Mr. Carrow. I think he really tries to be rational & intelligent about his football, but there''s something missing. I do believe he''s trying to build an attractive footballing side (sort of ''mini-Arsenal'', but with no money) & I think his summer signings were excellent (for the money), but the Lupoli situation is peculiar - I assumed he must have has a disastrous loss in form, clearly not the case - & his '' small player small batteries'' comments were bizarre.Let''s hope it''s just an aberration !

At the end of it all when Roeder takes us down he will move on to another pay day, we the fans will be left with his mess and our club in chaos, kind of makes me angry, he is a numpty and should go before its too late.

To be fair to the website, there''s not really any abuse or hatred. A lot of sarcasm and an arrogant way of putting opinions across (ironically in an almost Roeder-esque fashion!) but no malice.

I have to say, reading through this message board and the RoederOut

website, the hatred just oozes from some of the postings. Passion for

our club and team yes, criticism of players, the manager, board yes.

But the amount of bile and hatred poured forth on here is just

horrible. And it was the same with Worthington and Grant. They too were

''destroying'' our club and had to go. And when Roeder is driven out, the

next manager will be accused of just the same, with just the same

hatred, a few months down the line. This isn''t an opinion on Roeder

either way - that''s for other threads.

Is this what we follow football for? It reminds me of the 80s when passion spills over into something much more ugly.

Spot on, maybe it''s actually the fans destroying the club - at the moment they seem the worst thing about it.

Now its turned to ''If you don''t hate Roeder you''re not in our club''

The majority of ''fans'', especially on here, are pretty pathetic.

[quote user="Amarillo"]

I have to say, reading through this message board and the RoederOut website, the hatred just oozes from some of the postings. Passion for our club and team yes, criticism of players, the manager, board yes. But the amount of bile and hatred poured forth on here is just horrible. And it was the same with Worthington and Grant. They too were ''destroying'' our club and had to go. And when Roeder is driven out, the next manager will be accused of just the same, with just the same hatred, a few months down the line. This isn''t an opinion on Roeder either way - that''s for other threads.

Is this what we follow football for? It reminds me of the 80s when passion spills over into something much more ugly.

[/quote]

The hatred towards Roeder is justified is you analyise the moves hes made while in charge!

I was prepared to give him a chance at the beginning like I was Grant and any other manager that came in but facts are facts and bad is bad. Roeder has been in fact very bad and his horrible persona where hes in denial all the time and looks like he''ll try to hang on for as long as possible makes him so unpopular beyond belief!

There is no comparisons between the ugly violence of the first part of the 80''s and the current peaceful discontent that most fans have over Glen Roeders pathetic spell in charge of our great club!

[quote]The hatred towards Roeder is justified is you analyise the moves hes made while in charge![/quote]Hatred is never justified when you''re talking about football.  There are far more suitable candidates for public hatred than any football manager.