Sign in to follow this  
SI

Huckerby is a cheat. Let him go

After watching Saturday''s game, It dawned on me that Huckerby is a cheat. Yes he is a good player, however do we want someone playing for NCFC that can only be defined by the following word: MERCENARY.........??

" No club really wants me cos... I am a trouble maker and a PRIMADONA. I got skills, yeah, but I am quite a bit of a lazy b"~#^d (sorry moderator..) and I will not head the ball because I do not wan to flatten my hair. (lol). Sorry nattuurall blonde hair. My wife says she loves Norwich & Norfolk, but what she hasn''t realised yet is that it''s Welcome to:
""" The Grave Yard of Ambitions.. """
"I am a spoiled brat. Oops blonde spoiled brat sorry. OOOOOOh Henderson why did''nt u pass me the ball and I could have scored or tried to dive and get a penalty?!!! "

Put Crouch in & send Huckerby packing. He unsettles the team and is a liability. In my opinion, not worth £10,000 a week.

Ciao babe I say..............

you must be the only person on this web site that thinks darrens a ( primadona , lazy , and a spoiled brat ) and whats the colour of your hair got to do with football anyway.....?
are you real............

Just wanted to say that I was at the Watford game and I saw that Darren was clipped in the box and made the most of it. To say he''s a cheat means that he and all other pros are cheats from time-to-time in their careers, ''cos, believe it or not you see this kind of thing in every game. Time to get real Si. It''s PART of the game, like it or loathe it. If Darren had flung himself headlong, no contact having been made, then I wouldn''t have been best pleased, but he was clipped, as I said and as TV replays have confirmed. For goodness sake, if ''going to ground'' in and around the box is a sound enough reason for you to want somebody out of a club then I can think of several clubs who, on that basis, wouldn''t have enough ''honest'' players to make up a full side, let alone a squad! (Just in case you are a ''blue'', I guess you will be pushing the same line to get rid of a certain Mr. Cunuago who has a tendency to like breathing the air at ground level, having been ''forced'' towards it merely by the presence of anybody remotely nearby?)

Just wanted to say thanks to all the team members who were signing autographs in the city yesterday evening. They were really helpful and obliging, and it was great to get my shirt signed, even if I did then wash it later on and your signatures faded a bit!!

A cheat? No, that''s too harsh. A player who when feeling a clip on his heels might seek to gain a professional advantage for his team? Maybe. Probably. Definately.

Same could be said of Owen, Scholes, Beckham, Van Nistolroy, Henry, Zidane and Ronaldo.
Guess you wouldn''t want them tarnishing the good name of NCFC either, right?

''Nuff said