Sign in to follow this  
Block K Boy

negative worthy again

After all the hype of the ''great point'' at West Ham, Worthy puts us all in our place with his mots staggering team selcetion of his reign as manager. Forget taking off McVeigh at Cardiff, is there a single City fan who would have left out Peter Crouch for todays game?

It was to ''rotate the squad'' apparently! If that''s the case why are none of the back four ever changed? Why does Gary Holt play, match in, match out, month after month after month and never ever look like scoring!!

Worthy publicly praised Crouch on Thursday and then leaves him out. Why? To adopt a negative approach to the game. His sole intention in every away game is to get a point. If he had his way we would draw all away matches 0-0 and he would think it was fantastic! I wrote to the Pink Un last season on this same topic. The away form for last season as a whole was rubbish, this season is looking no better. Forget hard earned draws at Wigan and West Ham. Whilst they were good results, it''s the droped points at Bradford and Stoke that tell the real story. We will struggle to stay in the top 6 unless there is a fundamental chnage in the manager''s approach to away games. End of story.

Quick someone get me a time machine.This poster didnt realise how good things were back then in 2003  compared to today.

[quote user="Block K Boy"]We will struggle to stay in the top 6 unless there is a fundamental chnage in the manager''s approach to away games. End of story.[/quote]There are so many things you can say to that...

Sorry I know its a bit silly bringing a post like this back up, but just shows how badly the board have messed things up. Having said that, we loved the board back then didnt we? Nothing lasts forever though.

I know I watched the DVD Season Review of the year we went up the other day. *Sigh*

Im currently trying to forget about this crappy day by drinking lots of beer and listening to Jimi Hendrix very loudly. Should work until tomorrow morning!

[quote user="Panic"][quote user="Block K Boy"]We will struggle to stay in the top 6 unless there is a fundamental chnage in the manager''s approach to away games. End of story.[/quote]There are so many things you can say to that...[/quote]I didn''t think anything could depress me further today.You proved me wrong.