Sign in to follow this  
canarydan23

I wondered when it would start...

...the website is up, it was only a matter of time. Anyone want to run a book on when the first attempted protest will be?

"The most abysmal example of this was probably last season when that right wing wonder James Henry was selected over Darren Huckerby on the left."

Haha. Brilliant. I will never forget the day he played James Henry left wing away at Leicester. I''ve always disliked Roeder, but this was the day I really lost it with him ...

do you mean by the amount of views have clogged it or the fact some one has closed it down?As i have just had a good laugh at Mickey mouse as our new manager... wouldn''t it be cool lol

Its not closed down, when I clicked on it nowt happened but went to return via delete button, it came up.

Good website, very decent points and showed some good alternatives.

James Henry left wing away at Leicester. I''ve always disliked Roeder, but this was the day I really lost it with him ...

same here. we went down to 10 men because russell was sent off 2-0 down and he brings on a third striker. so we playered 3-3-3. and guess what we losted 4-0. even we mum would not of done that and she hates football!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we need the "board out" website.. not Roeder out.. he is just the tip of the problem, not the root.

jas :)

[/quote]

There''s a job for ya then Jas!

not a bad website, but I cannot see it actually doing anything. surely there should be a petition on there if people are really that serious about getting the bloke out?!?

i was intigued by the "alternatives" sectioni cant believe people still consider the likes of boothroyd, mackay, iwan, jewell, ince as serious candidates, boothroyd is a hoofball merchant and nothing moremackay has no experience, same for iwan, can we take ANOTHER risk given our position?jewell-always been backed financially and run away everytime the going got tough.ince-was going well at macclesfield, and did ok at MKdons, but he has stepped up too quickly and i think he needs another year or 2 in league 1and as for ferguson and martinez, cant see it. they are both very very talented young managers and they wouldnt be interested in joining our club here up s*itcreek norfolk.i would like to suggest:            kenny jackett-millwallnigel adkins- scunthorpe steve tilson- southendas soon as i figure out how to put the stats up, i will do

Nice looking website, someone has worked hard on that..

Domain name is registered to a Toby Carter according to the offy site message board is that one of our posters on here?

[quote user="canarydan23"]...the website is up, it was only a matter of time. Anyone want to run a book on when the first attempted protest will be?[/quote]

There have already been a number of attempts (according to this board), but I''m sure you can seee how (un)successful they have been.