Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

youth team result

Into extra time (we dominated the 90 minutes apparently, but it remained 0-0).Tyree Clark has just scored.

they have a lad in their youth team called warwick alexander... he is a unit! 6 ''3... hope our boys have him in their pockets til full time...

i know it''s the same for all sides but the youth cup has a different ruling on how old players can be to play to the normal league, so the youths are without both first choice strikers Renton and Daley so i''m not surprised they couldn;t nick a goal. Defence and Midfield is very strong from what i''ve heard

[quote user="The Chirp"]he took the last pen? seriously? great stuff![/quote]That is what has been said on wrath of the barclay.Encouraging stuff beating both the Wigan and Stoke youth. :)

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]Where was this played btw?
And what round are they into now?
[/quote]

Carrow Road.
Fifth Round.

Rudd did indeed save two penalties and score the winner.

[quote user="John"]We win 4-2 on pens!Rudd saves two and scores the winning pen![/quote]

It''s all right, I don''t mind you nicking my posts off the other site! ;o)

Brilliant!  Wasn''t able to go tonight but delighted they won.  Rudd sounds a bit of a star.

[quote user="Yellalee"][quote user="John"]We win 4-2 on pens!Rudd saves two and scores the winning pen![/quote]

It''s all right, I don''t mind you nicking my posts off the other site! ;o)[/quote]lol You caught me.Sorry for taking all the credit and fame Yellalee!

Lovely stuff.

It hopefully bodes well for the future, (I shall avoid a sarcastic dig at player selection policy).

Has the draw for the next round been done?? Hopefully it''ll be a home tie.

Anyone know why Daley and Renton didn''t play?

Gonna be involved for the first team at the weekend maybe?

I went last night (and to the Wigan) game, they played some good stuff.  Really good attaking football, both the Wigan and Stoke keepers played well to stop us from scoring a lot more.  More enjoyable than watching the first team at present.

If we get through to the 5th round and get a home draw I would recommend it!

There are some good sides left in. We are the first team through though!

Other ties are - Birmingham Vs Crewe, Arsenal Vs Wolves, Preston V Sunderland, Southampton V Watford, Plymouth V Millwall, Bolton V Hull, Middlesbrough V Forest, Cardiff V Tranmere, Chelsea V Walsall, Burnley V Everton, Charlton V Spurs, Portsmouth V Man City, Ipswich V Palace, QPR V Newcastle and Bristol R V Liverpool.

More details can be found here - http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFAYouthCup/